Harmonic Technology Magic Digital II Video/Digital Cables

Harmonic Technology's MAGIC Digital Two, terminated in either single-ended RCA or balanced XLR, helps you fully recreate the "magic" of a recorded event in your home environment. Harmonic Technology's design team has spent a substantial amount of time and effort to research the most effective and innovative science and manufacturing process for the audio and video cable market. The culmination of this endless research has led to the introduction of Harmonic Technology's MAGIC Digital Two - a reference model digital cable that delivers the highest level of system performance available. MAGIC Digital Two will unleash all the "magic" within your entertainment system and allow it to perform at its fullest, and previously unattainable, potential.

Submitted by soccergreenthumb a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 18, 2011

Bottom Line:
I have had this RCA digital cable in my system for a number of years. I have always used a DAC in my system over the past 20 years so have also had many digital cables cross my path( at least 10). before the magic digital 2 , I had the magic 1 in my system. It is a very worth while upgrade to go to the newer model.
this magic two has been the most satisfying digital cable i have ever used and kept it in my system for the longest time. now i must say I no longer use it as once again i have upgraded. I now use Transparent Reference which cost $1600. Yes, it is better than the magic two and it should be given it cost 3 times more. but I must say the harmonic digital two is not far behind it in detail and is just as musical for sure.

Sennheiser: