Tributaries C2S Plus Speaker Cables

· Powered comb filter converts composite video to S-video
· One composite input, one S-video output
· Output adjustments for luminance and chrominance for a consistent video presentation within the system
· Luminance – the black and white portion of the S-video signal
· Chrominance – the color portion of the S-video signal
· Resolution output adjustment for picture clarity

Submitted by JDL a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 5, 2004

Bottom Line:
For those that are thinking of purchasing one of these, don't waste your money. I tested this gadget to the best of my abilities in my home. I was very disappointed. Colors were not saturated enough. My TV color control did a better job, and that's pretty sad. I couldn't even calibrate my screen with this thing. I thought maybe it was just me so I ran my Monster s-video cable straight from my satellite receiver. To my surprise, the Monster produced a better picture. For the benefit of the doubt, I then compared it to my Faroudja VP-100 filter (which is a great comb filter), and there was no comparison. Dot crawl was evident all over the place with the C2S Plus. Of course, the VP-100 is a much higher end product. However, for a product that has a price tag of 300.00 I expected more. Try 30.00, and that's for the name. I wouldn't recommend this thing to save my life. If your anal about a good video display like I am, you'll probably agree with me on this one.

60.0 WA BLACK: