SONIC LINK S-Gold Mains cable Speaker Cables

Mains cable

Submitted by Ian Goodwin a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 21, 1999

Bottom Line:
Wow! I was from the school of "what on earth can mains cables do for the sound?". But after taking the plunge, I was mesmerised (though it's an expensive plunge if you've never considered upgrading your from-the-box cables: to refit my 7 cables I had to pay over £1,000). The sound just opens right up. Detial and clarity come from nowhere. They made me want to go back and play all my CDs, as if for the first time. My initial impressions were along the lines of "why does everybody go on about upgrading interconnects, but few mention upgrading your mains cables?". They'll benefit from having a decent set up though (not necessarily awesome), otherwise you may think what's all the fuss about. Try it!
(Sorry, Audioreview, my first review omitted my own details...)

Submitted by <none> a