Signal Cable Magic Power AC Speaker Cables

3 x 10AWG twisted conductors, 99.9% pure stranded copper, Marinco hospital grade AC plug, Marinco 320IEC15 IEC connector.

Submitted by upsetdog a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 3, 2006

Bottom Line:
You never really know what's coming out of your system until it's not there anymore or until it shows up. There are many reviews on this product , and this is my two cents worth.
My system sounded great to me. Very clear,detailed and a sound stage that was very wide and high. After adding the Magic Power pc too my amp it was like a blanket had been lifted off my speakers. It took all of the grit, grunge and noise out of my rig that I never knew was there. As to what showed up. Music,pure and simple.
This is not a tweak. This cord is as necessary as a good front end.
And that's all I have to say about that.

Purchased At:   Signal Web site

Submitted by Schuesmp a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 25, 2004

Bottom Line:
I am currently using Signal Cable PC's to supply power to the following equipment:

Denon DVD-2900 (fully modified by Parts ConneXion)
Rogue Magnum 99 Preamplifier
Musical Fidelity A3.2cr Power Amplifier
(2) Shunyata Research Hydra 2

The funds I generated from selling a single PS Audio XStream Statement PC afforded me four MagicPower PC's, and the results have been tremendous.

As expected, the PS Audio PC is superior in terms of both build and sound quality, but the sound quality difference is minimal. The Signal Cable PC provides the added speed, slam and dimensionality that one expects from an after-market PC. Now all of my equipment is enjoying the benefits.

Purchased At:   Direct

Submitted by George Stewart a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: June 28, 2004

Bottom Line:
I have been somewhat aware of the difference power cords can make, so when I got my new Marantz 8260 SACD/cd player I decided to replace the stock cord.Operating on a very limited budget,I scanned all the reviews and ads, although I had pretty much decided to buy Monarchy AC1s,a better than stock cord at a price I could afford, although what I really wanted was one of the ultra level cords selling for hundreds of dollars.Then,I came accross an ad in Audiogon for SignalCable,along with rave reviews.The MagicPower Cable was advertized at $59 for 3ft,so I thought "What have I got to lose?"

As it turned out, I gained a lot. The Marantz came to life in a way I could not haveimagined:smooth,dynamic,detailed,
spacious,etc..It was amazing to the point I now have SignalCable power cords and cables on every piece of equipment in my system:MagicPower cords on my Monarchy monoblocks and my Adcom GPF750 preamp,DigitalPower HC cord on my Marantz 8260,SignalCable interconnect between my components, and SignalCable Shotgun Biwire speaker cables. As I have added each, the sound of my system has moved noticeably forward along all those dimensions we read about in the audio press:transparency,smoothness,dynamics,so-undstanging,and so on.
These are not the ravings of a wide-eyed beginner."Hi-FI" has been my hobby and passion since the 1950s.I have heard,owned,and used an very great variety of equipment in that time and have listened to it very closely.So,perhaps it has some significance if I say I now have ultra-level cords,cables, and interconnects.

Purchased At:   direct