Monster Cable MC Speaker Cable Speaker Cables

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

High Resolution Precision Stranded "Time Correct" Speaker Cable

Submitted by jlambrick a

Date Reviewed: February 19, 2002

Bottom Line:
I agree with the previous post. I was having trouble getting the right amount of airiness and sizzle out of cybals and bells. I had previously thought that speaker cable was speaker cable so looked there last. As an experiment, I burned in some solid core 12 gauge romex wire for a couple of days and then used it as my speaker wire. This is the cheapest stuff you can buy (it's normally used for running electricity through homes). I was astounded at the difference. It was like I removed a blanket from the speakers. This stuff was amazing compared to the Monster wire. If that small change was that remarkable, what would high end speaker wire do? I'll have to wait until I can afford it to answer that question but all I can say for now is the Monster Cable must be absolutely horrible

Purchased At:   Lowe''s

Submitted by Mark B a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: June 20, 2001

Bottom Line:
Little improvement over standard 12 gauge wire. When upgraded to proper cables (TMC) the difference was so astounding that I was furious that I had even bought these pieces of crap. This is the 3rd cable/wire I have replaced from Monster. They sell overpriced crap on their name alone. If you want to cheaply wire a decent stereo then use these. If you have anything above a standard rack system don't bother...keep the ones it came with.

Submitted by Justin Mandurano a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: March 5, 2001

Bottom Line:
Very clean sound. Very thick. My speakers get alot of power. Use banana plugs or pin connectors.

Purchased At:   Bestbuy

Submitted by bob barley a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 11, 2000

Bottom Line:
they suck

Purchased At:   internet

Submitted by Steve Foltz a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 4, 2000

Bottom Line:
This product works very well and last a long time. Mine have been in use for about eight years. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a quality wire but also recommend that they use the proper connector for the type of stereo equipment they own.

Award-Winning Axiom: