Monster Cable M1000cv Speaker Cables

M1000cv Component Video Cable
- Color coded, application specific connectors for CB, CR and Y component video signals providing easy and error-free hookup.
- 3 silver-coated copper conductors for greater high frequency control.
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric for maximum signal strength.
- Patented 24K gold contact Turbine RCAs for superior signal transfer.

Submitted by mikek836 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 29, 2002

Bottom Line:
These are excellent cables, no questions about that. Color, clarity, detail, etc are all exceptional. I am likely to get many questions about the price listed above, I always do so let me clear this up: No, that is not a typo, and no, you can't get that price. I work in retail selling audio/video gear, and we get a large break on Monster's stuff. As far as the system: I'm currently using this between my Onkyo DV-S555 interlaced DVD and my Sony Wega KV-27FV16. Honestly, these cables are possibly a bit of overkill given the interlaced DVD and analog TV, but I bought them more to keep around for when I do upgrade both pieces. In comparison: the picture using my equipment looks as good as the same DVD connected to my friend's 32" XBR which used M500cv. That speaks highly for me. Really can't say too much else about them but suffice it to say that if you are looking for a top performance component cable, this one will not disappoint.