LINN Analogue Interconnect Speaker Cables

4.5/5 (4 Reviews) MSRP : $180.00

interconnect cable

Submitted by flightmight a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 4, 2003

Bottom Line:
When I bought my LINN system I was told I needed some better IC's because the LINN IC's were not all that good (salesman of course). After going through several different IC (Audio Quest, Tara Labs, Silver Audio, Nordost), I can say LINN beats them all. You can't beat the price either. I do have some LINN Silver IC's coming as I heard they go very well with all LINN setups as well.

Purchased At:   came with Linn produ

Submitted by michel lee a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 25, 2002

Bottom Line:
very natrual ....and sweet ..... but not too detail for small /weak part . Good for linn products ....

Purchased At:   HK

Submitted by RikardE a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: August 20, 2000

Bottom Line:
ooops*
The price below refers to the mentioned Silver Wire.
The price for Analogue Interconnect is around $60.
sorry

Submitted by RikardE a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: August 19, 2000

Bottom Line:
This Analog Interconnect is a very good wire. I have used it for my whole system and I have tried it with cables from Tara Labs. Linn beats them hands down.

However, I can't post a review of the Linn Silver Interconnect which were released by the same company and intended for their expensive Klimax Monoblocks and Sondek CD12 cdpl. However, after reading through several positive postings on a good Linn Mailinglist, I decided to buy 3 Silver wires... *wow*

The music got more intense and more musical. I didn't think a difference would be so great, but it was. I didn't realise it at the first moments, but after some days, I realised that something had changed. To the positive.

Both are very good cables. But the Silver Wire is one of the best you can buy. Expensive, yes, but good.

Good luck!

ps when testing cables, differences are hard to tell at first listening. So make sure you can borrow them and listen when you are home. And remember that the difference is greatest if you place the wire between the source and the pre-amp.
ds

Digital vs Analogue interconnect

What is the difference between digital and analogue interconnects. I want to hook up my computer to my reciever, specifically I have a cable doing it but want to upgrade the cable.Read More »

60.0 WA BLACK: