Crystal Clear Audio Reference Interconnects Speaker Cables

The Crystal Reference is the flagship interconnect of the Crystal Clear line. It too uses solid silver wire and the same shielding material.

Submitted by mijon a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 19, 2006

Bottom Line:
I need to write a very good review for this cables. I really love them. I consider it the best cables in the world!! I have the whole set on my system setup, no other brand cables. The performance is outstanding!! the sonic difference is way way to better to describe than the other cables I used. The sound is very smooth with the absence of distortion, it has the ability to reproduce percussive instruments with sharp, crisp attacks--for example, castanets, snare drums, classical guitar, piano. Instead of blurring the instruments together as one sound source, the individual instruments are reproduced so their placement can be clearly identified.
Very detailed; well balanced between its ability to reproduce background program information as well as foreground information; capable of reproducing complex program material without sacrificing any part of it.
I will be setting up another one in my room, and will have the CCA cables again.
Thanks so much

Purchased At:   CCAC

Submitted by Tedtriode a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: October 29, 2005

Bottom Line:
Undoubtedly the best cables I have heard. It is definitely the best quality built and sound and excellent value. This is serious cable for the money. I compared many companies products. This is the best sounding cable. If you have doubts, just go and listen for your self.
I love these cables

Purchased At:   CCAC

Submitted by teapot97 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 30, 2005

Bottom Line:
The reference series are undoubtly top-flight interconnect. The reference soundstage, transients and images are larger than any other cables I tried. Tonal balance was completely consistent with the rest of their performance : powerful, bass, clear, soundstage. Physically handcrafted to perform the best interconnect to suit your need. No frills on advertisement unlike other cables.

Submitted by MichaelG a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 2, 2005

Bottom Line:
I have been a long time customer of Mel's PKM AUDIO dealership. Most of my equipment was purchased from him. I love dealing with Mel. I would say the best purchase I made from him was his Crystal Clear Audio Cables. Crystal Clear cables Made my Audio system complete. I am very happy and satisfied with my setup.
CCA is handcrafted to perfection. I love the built quality and construction. The cotton sleeves jacket which looks very unique and expensive. Purity of Silver conductor. I foundd all this description true with CCA cables:
Frequency response: extended; linear.
Discrimination: detailed; well balanced between its ability to reproduce background program information as well as foreground information; capable of reproducing complex program material without sacrificing any part of it. Transients: the ability to reproduce percussive instruments with sharp, crisp attacks--for example, castanets, snare drums, classical guitar, piano.
Imaging: instead of blurring the instruments together as one sound source, the individual instruments are reproduced so their placement can be clearly identified.
Soundstage: related to the excellence of the imaging, the music seems not to come from a localized speaker source, but to have a breadth and depth outside the box.
Smooth: not harsh; absence of ringing and/or distortion; smoothness without sacrificing frequency response, discrimination and transients.
Transparency: un-muffled; clear; open; the sense that the veil has parted and that one is not listening to a reproduction but through to the original performance. Signal-to-noise: the music seems to emerge from a dead quiet background.

Purchased At:   Crystal Clear Audio

Submitted by Tony Nguyen a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 3, 2005

Bottom Line:
I promised Mel a review so I deliver, like Mel delivering the excellence of his cables.
Having obtained a remarkable outstanding results in my system steup with the Crystal Clear Audio Powercord, I decided to buy their CCA Studio Reference balanced interconnects. I hooked up the CCA Studio Reference in my system. These ICs have an ability to resolve the most subtle nuances of the music. Music is very detailed, warm and full . Very natural, defined and presence is very noticable.
As if I am at a live performance. If you are looking to extract that last bit of performance from your system, look no further than the CCA Studio Reference.

Purchased At:   Crystal Clear Audio