Blue Jeans Cable Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables

Canare 4S11 is a "star quad" 14-gauge cable, with four conductors together in one outer gray jacket; it is popular for bi-wiring (where the speaker crossover is bypassed and separate wires run to each of four speaker terminals). When conventionally wired, star quad speaker cable has the advantage of reducing the EM field around the cable, which will tend to diminish the effect of the signal in the speaker cable upon nearby interconnects-though this is not, in most applications, a significant concern. 4S11 is a very pleasant-looking cable, with a round matte gray jacket, and is quite large-about 3/8 inch in diameter.

Submitted by Dan a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 18, 2013

Bottom Line:
There is no better value. I replaced some mediocre Monster Cable which was turning green in our living room 2 channel system. Finally I opened up the full potential of the Totem Hawks. A pair of 16' cables cost $132 shipped. The connectors are first rate and I am now also enjoying the obvious benefit of biwiring. This is my forever go to cable company. The customer service is great, the shipping fast. Highly recommended. I gave it 4 stars because the $ 20,000 per pair cables might sound better. I will save the $ 19,868.

Award-Winning Axiom: