AudioQuest Turqouise Speaker Cables

3.92/5 (13 Reviews)

Submitted by callmeG a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 23, 2002

Bottom Line:
First time I used these I thought my system sounded terrible! Way too bright. Well, I had an equalizer to boost the highs before and then I flattened the response. Now it sounds great! Anyone want to buy an equalizer? If you can't tell the difference with these, you simply have junk speakers!

Purchased At:   Sound Room

Submitted by Andrew Blackburn a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 26, 2000

Bottom Line:
Very noticable difference between these and the RS cables - but that's not unexpected. Differences between these and the Monster Cable interconnects (I don't remember which model I had) were a little more subtle, and took longer to notice. Detail definitely better. I've got Audioquest Type 2 speaker cables as well, and I feel much the same way about them. Great cables if you can find them.

Purchased At:   Reid Brothers Audio, Charleston SC

Submitted by Matt S a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: October 24, 2000

Bottom Line:
Okay, here's the deal. If you have quality equipment (not a&b sound retail stuff), you will notice a difference in sound. I was using middle of the line monster cable and when I put this cable in WOW! super detailed

Purchased At:   local dealer

Submitted by Claude a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 24, 2000

Bottom Line:
I bought these because needed something that was going to last for a while. Did not expect them to sound better because it's only a copper wire. I have to think people are really taken in by the madison ave adds on wires. Yeah, I broke my wires in and now they are smoother. WHat???????????????????????????????No wonder slick willie (aka the great stain maker) got in twice!!!!

Purchased At:   one-call

Submitted by Tom W a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 8, 2000

Bottom Line:
I have nothing but praise for these cables. I have them between my CD changer and Denon recv. Very happy with the sound, build, and price. If either of the people who rated these cables a "1" here would contact me, I'll be more than happy to take their "disappointments" off of their hands. Is your money (my money, I guess) where your mouths are guys?

60.0 WA BLACK: