AudioQuest G2 Speaker Cables

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

Speaker cables, 20 foot spool

Submitted by John a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 26, 2000

Bottom Line:
A nice cable for use wiring surrounds. I was looking for something with a bit fuller and warmer sound, and this was it. It also comes in green, which is nice if you are running it along walss that aren't white.

Purchased At:   Audio Advisor

Submitted by John T a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: October 11, 2000

Bottom Line:
Was just looking for something cheap for my bedroom separates system. The Monster 12-gauge was leftover, and wasn't too bad; it at least had not too bad of a soundstage. The Monster XP totally trashed the high-end, so I decided to give the G2 a try. After thorough burn-in, everything was nice and clean and clear, but, my soundstage collapsed somewhat. Can't have that, so I'll be going to something else. I give 2 1/2 stars.
If all you can really afford is $1/foot, this is probably among the best you can do. If you can afford a little more ($2-$3/foot), go with Kimber Kable's 4PR.

Purchased At:   Audio Advisor

For sale Brand New Unlocked T-Mobile G2 Touch-$145,Nokia X6 16GB -$320

[B]We are wholesalers of electronic products company in United Kingdom. We sell mainly electronics products. Such as mobile phones, Video Games Console, laptops etc.we dropship to our customers everywhere in the world and also we will like our customers to know that we are always at their services, ... Read More »

PANAMAX: