Acoustic Research MS320 Speaker Cables

Acoustic Research Master Series Speaker Cable - MS320/ 24K Gold-Plated AdaptaTip Banana Ends/ Solder-Free Termination/ 6mm Cable Signal Separator/ Color-Coded AdaptaTip Design/ Gold Plated Surfaces/ 30 Foot Length

Submitted by Wonder11 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 12, 2007

Bottom Line:
I got a SCREAMIN deal on these cables through Amazon.com. When they arrived I was suprised at how substantial they were! Heavy Duty! I replaced a set of Monster cables that did my system No Justice. Being a musician I find myself always looking for realism in the music and the MS320s , on quality recordings, SING! My system consists of a pair of Kef C85 (Oldies, but Killer) speakers, Yamaha CDC 765 CD player, and a SR8000 Marantz 5.1. These cables REALLY make this combo shine! I used to believe that the speaker cables couldn't make that big a difference. Could they? These ARs have proven me Very Wrong! They are....Outstanding for the money!

Purchased At:   Amazon.com

Submitted by The Dude a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 5, 2002

Bottom Line:
This product is Acoustic Research's Master Series speaker cable (30ft length). This cable is 10 gauge and is constructed of an oxygen-free copper and silver. The ends are nicely terminated and come with removable gold-plated banana plugs. Spade connectors are also available. 50 ft. length is also available. These cables sound much better than 16 gauge harware store speaker wire, but I personally can't comment on how they compare with high end "boutique brands." This cable is the minimum I would want to use and I would have to be pretty impressed with the improvement of more expensive cables to buy them. Good value and quality.

Purchased At:   Future Shop