Acoustic Zen Tsunami P-1060 Power Cables

• 11 AWG
  • Unit: Each / 6.0 Ft

Submitted by superpanavision70mm a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 17, 2006

Bottom Line:
High-end gear requires high-end power....that is exactly what Acoustic Zen's "Tsunami" does....not only that, but you can get these cables for a fraction of their MSRP and they blow away all the competition. These are some SERIOUS cables and they deliver the goods. The design and build of these cables are evident the moment that you have them in your hands and you quickly realize that you are holding something that can easily make a difference. Once you integrate it into your system you will soon be amazed at the incredible difference it makes to either your CD player, DVD player, Amps, etc.

Highest recommendation!

Purchased At:   eBay

Submitted by rsmcphee a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 14, 2006

Bottom Line:
one of the best power cord I have heard. It is better than the Nordost power cord. Definitely improved my CD player (musical fidelity a5). The dynamics and bass responce improved and sound is sweeter. I love it and rediscovering my music again

Purchased At:   brett interiors

Submitted by Mazinkaiser a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 31, 2005

Bottom Line:
AMAZING!!!!! What can I say.. I seriously did not think that the power cable wouyld make a differance on my modest $1300.00 Rotel surround receiver....boy was I wrong!
I was replacing the power supply on my computer one day when I noticed that the power cord said 18ga. I decided to cut it open and see how much copper that was.....I'll tell ya that it did not look like an 18 gauge cable to me so I had it measured, and it was like 22 gauge. That scared the heck out of me nad I began to wonder what the power cord on my Rotel was like...
The power cord on the Rotel was beefier than the computer one, but I figured that the inside would be like the other power cord. I went to my local dealer and told him my findings and he recomended that I try a better power cord. He had the Acoustiz Zen on hand to borrow so I did....
and there it was ...BOOM...I could not believe how much better the music became.
The attack of every instrument seemed to be more powerful, more dynamic.
I guess having more power delivered to an amp should make it better, and in this case it did! I plan on getting more Power cables from them for the other devices...I only wish my TV had a removable cord, I bet I could send the picture through the roof....

Purchased At:   GNP Audio

Submitted by muzz777 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: December 12, 2004

Bottom Line:
This is the best power chord for the dollar. There are better but they cost 3x more money, at least. AT 2.5x the money check out ZEN's Krakatoa, deeper and even wider soundstage. It widened and deepend my sound stage. It reduced my amp warm up time. Quiet!!!!

Purchased At:   direct