White Zombie Audio El Chupacabra Interconnect Cables

El Chupacabra Cables offer crystal clear highs, solid full bass and the imaging is wide as well as deep. These are highly defined cables reproducing the full spectrum of music.

Submitted by Timothy Ameche a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 9, 2011

Bottom Line:
When I ordered these cables I was driven by the fact that my old cables were just that OLD. About 20 years. I have a fairly high end system which is also old but still working well. Spectrial DM6 pre., Bryston 4B Amp. and a pair of Acustat 8 ft. tall panel speakers. I had all Spectrial cables thouout the system. The system sounds alive and very real. But when I replace the cables between the Amp. and the Pre with the White Zombie's IT open up the whole sound stage and reveiled fine details I had nevered heard before. I coud not only place insterments on the horizontal plane but now there was a 3D effect. that made it seem that I was in the studio with the artists. So alive and real the bottom is very deep. the midrange is smooth and very clear. The high end is so very clean and transparent. I have a pair of Blue Hevens that do not sound as clear and open.
I did have to burn in the cables for 2 weeks before I used them. But that was a given. The web site was very helpful and easy to place the order. You can not beat the price.

Award-Winning Axiom: