Silnote Audio MORPHEUS Interconnect Cables

4.4/5 (5 Reviews) MSRP : $675.00

The Morpheus is a very special cable. It features a unique blend of the finest precious metals including gold, silver, and copper. The blended conductors are in a unique helix configuration with a internal dielectric. Morpheus excels at both frequency extremes with ample amounts of air, natural timbre of instruments, and deep well defined bass. The mids are rich,life like,and palpable. Female voices take your breath away. The Morpheus paints a musical picture like no other with a soundstage that extends well beyond the speakers. All cables are treated with Caigs DeoxIT Gold for the ultimate connection. Morpheus cables are terminated with Neutrik XLR, Eichmann Bullet Plugs, or optional LOK SilverPoint RCA's. No expense is spared on building the Morpheus.

.05 meter - $675.00
1 meter - $785.00
1.5 meter - $895.00
2.0 meter - $1,005.00
Longer runs available

Submitted by randall bergeon a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 11, 2014

Bottom Line:
I started out with Monster cables. Then went to XLO's. Next were Kimber and I finally put Synergistic Research in my system. I thought that would be the last cable I needed. But, looking for the ultimate sound I read about the Silnotes. I had not heard them, but decided to take a chance. I purchased a pair of Morpheus interconnects and Poseidon speaker cables off of audiogon. I hooked them up and was amazed. These are not the top of the line, but sure sound like it. I am always skeptical when I read that you can hear things that you haven't heard before. I think that these will be the last cables I buy. Out of the box they were great sounding. They were sharp and crystal clear. Dealing with the company was great. Any questions you had, they would get back with you immediately and everything was signed by the President of the company. Even if it wasn't actually him, it made you feel important in this world of being impersonal. I

Submitted by james tarutis a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 3, 2011

Bottom Line:
FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THE PEOPLE AT SILNOTE AUDIO ARE THE BEST ALL THE WAY AROUND. AS FAR AS THE MORPHEUS CABLE I HAVE 3 SETS TERMINATED WITH XLR,S I HAVE PURCHASED QUITE A FEW CABLES AND THE SILNOTE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THE QUALITY AND WORK THEY PUT INTO THE PRODUCT IS GREAT!! THEY ARE SONICALLY FANTASTIC OUT OF THE BOX AND AFTER THE BREAK IN THEY REALLY LET LOOSE IT WAS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THEY COULD SOUND BETTER THEN WHEN FIRST PURCHASED BUT THEY SURE DID.FOR THE PERSON THAT SAID THEY SOUNDED BAD YOU MUST NEED AN AUDIOMETRIC EXAMINATION AT YOUR LOCAL DR. OFFICE.THESE ARE TOP QUALITY BOTH SONICALLY AND BUILDABILITY. THIS IS A COMPANY TO WATCH THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY TO THE TOP SO BUY THEM NOW BEFORE THE PRICE INCREASE.GUYS AT SILNOTE KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB BECAUSE ITS ALL IN THE MUSIC.

Submitted by josephkid2004 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: September 10, 2010

Bottom Line:
I am finally getting around to posting a review on the Morpheus LE XLR interconnect cables I purchased last month from Silnote Audio. These are by far one of the best cables I've had in my system. Not sure what the previous reviewer of the Morpheus cable is refering to. Probably just a jealous competitor, or has wax in his ears.......or both.
There is nothing negative to be said about the Morpheus LE cable. The build and sound quality is outstanding. Their service is outstanding as well. I have purchased several cables from Silnote Audio so I should know. I posted a review on the Zeus and Apollo cable a couple months ago which I also own. I have changed my equipment somewhat from my last review. I now have a Mark Levinson 331 amp and a 380S pre.
The Morpheus cable gives you a sense of realism, space in front of and behind the speakers and the midrange is oh so luscious. Great bass too. Like I said its one of the best cables I've had in my system. I had some friends over the other night and they brought their cables, some very costly. We did a blind listening test and while a couple of the high dollar cables came close to the Morpheus we all prefered the sound of the Morpheus. It just seemed to present the music as it should sound. No grain, no brightness, just pure beautiful music.

Submitted by White_Bricks a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: September 2, 2010

Bottom Line:
I bought these interconnects from Audiogon. I was skeptical, but the reviews of silnote were positive, and their description certainly sings nothing but praises for their cables.

Unfortunately for me,, upon first impression, these cables certainly seemed as if they were made in someone's basement. The sound was equally unimpressive. I suppose that is the peril of buying online.

Bay the way, their retail prices on their website are absolutely laughable!

I would definitely not recommend these cables to anyone who cares about their audio.

Submitted by mmosley a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 15, 2010

Bottom Line:
This is by far the best interconnect cable I have found after years of searching through the abyss of cables out there. This is now my current reference cable. I have spent 3 times the price on cables that did not even come close to the Morpheus.Nothing compares to speed,focus,height and soundstage width,coherence, and utter realism. The highs have that endless air that is so delicate . When listening to jazz music the piano sounded so coherent and rich without any glare or brightness.
The harmonic richness and full bodied sound of vocals and guitar is just unbelievable.They have a smooth, velvety, and grainless character that gives them unparalled realism.The bass attack and detail are so realistic I can identify every note. Female vocals especially just breath with a detailed smoothness that is almost unbelievable.
I can say I have never heard a better cable. They are probably the very best cable for jazz, blues, classical, and rock because of the fullbodied detail and realism. Buy these without any reservation, improvements will be heard, outstanding cable.

Premier Mounts: