LAT International IC-300 Signature Interconnect Cables

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

All internal wires are solid core and made with our proprietary Silverfuse metal Conductors. Low mass RCA connectors, and modified Teflon insulation. Our modified Teflon is far better than the commercially available Teflon.

Submitted by Leslie C. Schroeder a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 27, 2012

Bottom Line:
First off I want to congradulate Lou on such a great interconnect. The IC-300 competes with a pure solid silver interconnect from another company that cost thousands!!!! To start off I will begin with the Highs. Very silk sound, no edginess, non bright. Great detail, smooth. Mids are very stunning more inner details, more life-like to say the least!! Bass is tight, dynamic and with authority!! I truly have no regrets on buying this cable. Very musical indeed! You can't go wrong. Again thank you Lou.

Submitted by C_A a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 12, 2011

Bottom Line:
The IC-300 is amazing. There are many standout qualities that you hear immediately when first listening to them. I'll start off with:
-transparency- Using this IC made my speakers disappear in a way that that speakers don't draw attention to themselves but to the whole sound stage in front of you. I was able to spread out my speakers much farther apart than where I initially placed them and the stage grew proportionally.

-Smoothness- There are a couple of reviews about the LAT DI-20 coax that mention the absence of "digital grunge". I didn't understand what they meant until now. The sound is so smooth and easy on the ears that you can listen for longer periods with louder volume without strain. I would describe this sound as "liquid" without any trace of "rockiness" or "digital grunge".

-Bass- The bass is impressive. Before I had the IC-300, my music sounded "thin" but I did not realize that until I heard the IC-300 . Bass hits with authority and control. No muddiness, no sloppiness. Pure clean bass. Music now sounds full...in a delicious way.

-Detailed- Very. Nothing is hidden.

-Dynamics- Nothing holding back.

A few things you must know:
-My IC's are terminated with Eichmann Bullet plugs which are available as an upgrade for a very good price.
-LAT recommends 100 hours of break in time. 100 hours quite some time. The IC's have about 25 hours of play time so far and are getting better with every session.
-Great customer service- There were a couple of problems with my order that Lou and his team fixed promptly. LAT has a new customer for life.

Submitted by Michael T a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 28, 2010

Bottom Line:
Great clarity and tonal presence and balance. Heard things I didn't know were on the recordings. Formerly, used Audioquest (difference is night and day) and The Chord Co. products (somewhat better tonal balance and midrange clarity).

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by Michael a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 26, 2010

Bottom Line:
Great product. Tremendous clarity and tonal qualities. Blew away my prior Audioquest ICs and a step up from my solid Chord Cobras.

Product model year:   2008

Submitted by Rocksteady65 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 11, 2008

Bottom Line:
Simply put, the IC-300 Signature is the Best Interconnect i ever had the Pleasure to listen to! Neutral, Transparent and Dynamic, everything that an Audio Cable should be... When you take into account the Moderate Pricing, it is hard to phantom why would anyone want to Spend anymore on the Likes of Nordost, JPS, Cardas, Kimber Select and all the other Over-Hyped, Over-Priced Snake Oil Brands that the AudioIdiots Community love so much! Real Music Lovers need not look Elsewhere; the LAT IC-300 Signature is all they will ever Need. A truly Outstanding audio Product.

PS: With Eichmann Bullet plugs and price in Sterling Pounds!

Purchased At:   AUDUSA, UK