LAT International IC-200 Mark II Interconnect Interconnect Cables

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

Analog Interconnect

Submitted by Joseph a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: June 4, 2014

Bottom Line:
Excellent interconnects for their dead neutral and musical sound. I have found that with my system consisting of all Lat Int. cables that my system has never sounded better and my upgrade fever has finally been tamed.

Submitted by DVJ a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: November 7, 2010

Bottom Line:
Bought a pair second hand on ebay for 100 GBP. Absolutely blown away with the performance/cost ratio. They easily match the quality of the Chord Signatures I was using prior. I have only given them 4 stars simply becuase I have since bought a pair of their IC300 interconnects and they are just mind blowing. I have been playing around with Hi-Fi for nearly 40 years and believe me these cables are very very exceptional value. If you can afford them do not hesitate.

For - Really very exceptional value

Against - IC300 is even better

Submitted by stakkall a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: December 31, 2005

Bottom Line:
These beautiful cables merit consideration for their ability to adequately balance clarity, staging, and sonic proportionality. They exhibit ultra high-end imaging with a beautiful sense of instrumental proportionality: The LATs do not grossly bloat the composition from its original intent.

The relatively long and circuitous route from entry-level connects to those labelled "some of the world's best" and now to the LATs proved fruitful. This listener is less naive and can better discriminate between the necessary and the sufficient: discounting wireless technologies, traditional cabling is necessary to reproduce sound, but the LAT IC200 MKIIs suffice amidst an elctrostatic with analog front-end setup.

Purchased At:   LAT International

Submitted by Jaeson a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: November 2, 2003

Bottom Line:
Let me begin by saying how much I dislike the cable industry in spite having a system that costs five-figures.

I have felt from time I began listening to high-end audio 15years ago that the high-end cable market is exceedingly overblown and overpriced for what is given to the customer. Asking a consumer to spend $3000 on piece of wire in a standard plastic/rubber shealth is insulting. You can assemble an entire sound system for that much (albeit a modest one).

This LAT cable is truly a bargain and finds itself connected between the Proceed AVP2 MkII and a pair of Mark Levinson 33H in my system.

Most people might dismiss the LAT cable out of hand due to its modest price. But I can assure that it performs splendidly. I also own hideously expensive Transparent Audio cables and feel that the LAT is comparable.

Purchased At:   LAT via mail

Submitted by Bob Granger a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 25, 2002

Bottom Line:
I use only one interconnect in my system; from a Rega Planet CD player to a Krell integrated amp. I did own the Cardas GR Golden Reference and an Analysis Plus Silver Oval interconnects. I always felt that neither one was providing me with the correct timbre and harmonics. I found my self continually switching them back and forth every couple of weeks. But, those cables just couldn’t get it right! Very frustrating. Enter LAT International, the savior. This was the jaw dropper! I was amazed at what it did. Transformed the dull, flat sound the former two were dishing out into the closest thing to Nirvana. The LAT has smoothness and speed; and slam when the recording calls for it. There is no artificial mid range emphasis and slam that the Cardas, Analysis Plus and some others I have tried have. Truly an outstanding cable. It is also beautiful and professionally made. No “chintzy” mesh and heat shrink tubing used as does the Analysis Plus. It would pay you to check out the latinternational.com web site Cable Hype page where they reveal good info on problems with mesh and other hand made cable problems. I am very happy that the LAT was recommended to me, and even happier I tried it. I am much impressed at how it puts me into the music far better than the Cardas and Analysis Plus did; both of which cost me hundreds of dollars more! Dollars that could have been spent on CDs if I had heard about LAT sooner.