BetterCables Blue Truth Interconnect Cables

Better Cables Blue Truth Audio Interconnects. Silky-smooth audio using our advanced TFE (Teflon) insulation. A perfect sonic match to our new Blue Truth Speaker Cables. This dual conductor twisted pair (38 individual 99.999% pure Silver coated copper conductors make up the 2 conductors) plus an equally pure Silver coated copper shield will put you in sonic heaven. The hybrid construction gives all of the benefits of silver (dynamic high frequencies) and all of the benefits of copper (deep, tight bass response). Comes standard with high-performance Bullet Plug RCA connectors – provides the fastest, cleanest, purist signal and detail.

Submitted by music junkee a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 29, 2005

Bottom Line:
I owned a set of TMC cable and was looking to change them out because I wanted and needed a more flexible cable. I also wanted a cable that had better detail. The TMC is the stiffest non-flexible cable I've ever used. It sounds good, but just way too stiff. I read reviews and checked out magazine's recommended component lists. I really wanted to try the Nordost wire, but have you seen the cost of that wire?! I couldn't justify spending that right now. I was also at the same time shopping for new subs. I decide on SVS who were also supporting Better Cables' sub cable with their product. I decided to try Better Cables.
The Blue Truth cable is a much thinner cable than the TMC and not as stiff. It is, however, not as flexible as your Monster or Audioquest or any cable with that type of jacket. It was flexible enough for my usage.
When I first hooked them up, I immediately noticed a difference in sound. Before with the TMC, the sound was good. The sound with the Blue Truth's was better. I had better bass and better midrange/detail. Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I bought that I also bought the Blue Truth Bi-wire Speaker cable. The Blue Truth looks cool and sounds very good.
I'll buy the Nordost later on down the line when I can again afford to splurge on a cable upgrade, but for now The Blue Truth is the cable for me.

Purchased At:   Better Cables Direct