Radiient Europa
Description: Bookshelf speaker with co-axial mid-range and tweeter mounted on top. Will go down as low as 50Htz. Dual gold plated binding posts that can be bi-wired. Rounded, triangular shape to reduce sound diffraction. Can only be purchased on-line...and at the moment are selling for $99/pair!

Submitted by Lunartick a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 5, 2007

Bottom Line:
I don't know how they can do this, but I got these for $89, delivered. Very impressive little speakers. I have used them with a Harman Kardon 3480 & an Outlaw RR2150. Excellent sound even on their own, probably better off limited with bass management & with a subwoofer. I'm not sure what I will do with them, but couldn't resist the price. They even have heavy duty 5-way binding post for bi-wiring. How is all this possible for $89? I don't get it. Amazing.

Submitted by jmilton7043 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 14, 2007

Bottom Line:
When I say the $99/pair price, I was skeptical. But after reading several reviews from other on-line publishers and from customers, I went ahead and bought them (gee...for $99 bucks, what could I lose?). Let me tell you, the product arrived in a few days, very well packaged (40lbs.) and the speakers looked great! They also come with spikes or rubber feet, whichever you prefer. i used the spikes on my speaker stands, and they look "sharp", so to spaek. Accurate sound and can be played at high volumes. the tweeter sits atop the speaker...reminds me of B&W. The mid range/woofer is co-axial, so it looks like a single driver. Bass is impressive, as they are rated to go as low as 50hz and will blend easily with a powered sub. My friend looked them over and estimated I spent over $400/pair. He could not believe the quality/sound vs the ACTUAL price. Worth &200/pair...yes. Worth $99/pair...it is a steal! By the way, after about 40 hours , the sound improved dramatically, with the mid range smoothing out nicely. With a $$$ back guarantee, you really should give them a try. Got free t-shirt as well...not a big deal, but for the ...and did I mention FREE ground shipping?! Yikes...how can they stay in business???

Purchased At:   on-line @ web site