Klipsch Tangent 10
Description: <ul> <li>10 bookshelf loudspeaker</li> <li>Two-channel audio</li> <li>Home theater surround sound systems</li> </ul>

Submitted by Marc a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: April 30, 2016

Bottom Line:
I picked up a pair of Tangent 10 to hook up to my vintage Kenwood KT-5300 and Kenwood KA-3500 amp set for $12.00 CDN in a yard sale.
Wow!
At a casual level (I have a 400W Kenwood setup to shake the house) these bring out the Kenwood sound and are so, so smooth.
You can't go wrong with these.
Of course what you drive them with is key.
Don't expect Earth shattering sounds as far as loud and deep base but at easy listening levels velvet, just velvet!
Don't get me wrong, they can pump!
I wrapped it all with an old powered sub and they fit in just like they should for a vintage setup.
They don't make them like this anymore and they must weigh about 11LBS each!
If you can snag a pair for under $100, your laughing!

Submitted by Daniel a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 23, 2015

Bottom Line:
I have owned a pair of Klipsch Tangent 10 bookshelf speakers since 1992. I think I paid around $150 for the pair. According to Klipsch, they were manufactured only between 1989 and 1991. I love the way they sound in my home theater system. They enhance the high end and midrange nicely due to the powerful horn tweeter. I have them set up as front speakers along with a pair of Infinity RS 425s and a pair of Bose 301 Series III for rear speakers. My JBL Control SB-5 passive subwoofer complements the low range very well. All said, I really enjoy listening to my Tangent 10 bookshelf speakers.