Jamo E530
Description: <ul> <li>Tweeter (inch/mm) 1 / 25 Dome</li> <li>Sensitivity (dB - 2,8V / 1m) 91</li> <li>Frequency range (Hz) 60-20000</li> <li>Cross-over frequency (Hz) 4500</li> <li>Impedance (Ohm) 4</li> <li>Dimensions HxWxD (mm/in) 320.00x198.00x276.00 / 12.60x7.80x10.87</li> </ul>

Submitted by Piwi v1.1 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 9, 2010

Bottom Line:
I have had this speaker for quite some time and I still enjoy it everyday. With lots of other speakers I experience listening fatigue. With these speakers I can listen to music for hours without getting irritated by the sound.

The speaker has a very nice design and a wood finish exterior. You certainly can say that it has a fine build quality. It is equipped with two goldplated banana plugs.

The sound:

The sound is very well balanced. For the size of the speaker the bass is very good. However, the speakers best quality is midrange sound. Before these speakers I had magnat floor standing speakers, but when I connected the Jamo's I heard voices in a way I never had before, especially Johnny Cash. Also the high range of the speakers is well, far better than the Magnat Monitor 990 I had before. I also compared these speakers to B&W v201 speakers, which I find very good speakers as well. If it came to bass, I liked the B&W speakers, but when it came to mid and high range frequency, the Jamo blew them away.

If I had to give a good description of the sound in a few words I would say the sound from this speaker is: Open, clear and well balanced.