Home | Reviews | iPod | Apple

Apple iPod Nano (2G) iPod

3.5/5 (2 Reviews)

Take everything you love about iPod and shrink it. Now shrink it again. With 2GB (500 songs) and 4GB (1,000 songs) models starting at $199, the pencil-thin iPod nano packs the entire iPod experience into an impossibly small design. So small, it will take your music places you never dreamed of.

Submitted by Edwin a

Date Reviewed: December 28, 2006

Bottom Line:
I did not like the service apple gave me on this product. I never dropped the product and did not use it much. The battery went out after which apple said they would replace it for $100 after shipping etc. Now that the nano is going for $120 it is not worth it.
On the contrary I thought it was average while it was functional. I found it easy to use.

Submitted by caseyblindt a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: September 10, 2006

Bottom Line:
i love it.
the 'toy' we all need. i have no problems now that i figured it out. the click-wheel's a cool feature. i'm a new user of ipod for any kind. i have my nano on the september 5 of 2006 and love it. i had problems transfering music from cd/pc to the ipos at first. i read the instructions and get it now. you turn the wheel and press the center to make a choice. like a palm pilot i just bought also. i wish it had a stylus.
my big fingers press the wrong buttons and messes me up. i have a palm case and portable speakers for the ipod now.
it will be nice to play music instead of using a 'portable' cd player. man, portable cd playera are huge and cd are bulky and you have to carry the cd player in hand. well, ipod's a GO for me. please buy this nano or what the video if you love music and tv sets. my ipod's special and i keep it safe. the battery in the nano's 14 hours i think. my complaint is no wall plug when i opened the box. the instructions said to use the usb to charge and transfer music and pics. newer than my control.
people, please read my review and know i'm explaining the cool features and what i love about it ipod.

Purchased At:   apple