Proceed BPA-3

Submitted by saocosaoco a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 25, 2009

Bottom Line:
I'd just bought this fantastic amplifier to run my Klipsch RC-7 'center and Klipsch RB-75 surrounds. I am very impressed with the clarity, warmth and detail this amplifier makes. I mated it with a Threshold T-100 which runs my front Klipsch RF-7's and I have to say once again is WOW. What a fantastic match this amp makes with a the pure Class A Threshold. Needless to say it makes my theater experience a real joy. I mainly listen to SACD 5 channel audio through an Underwood HiFi modified Marantz DV 9600 (what a monster) and all channels sing as if I was in NIRVANA audio heaven. I highly recommend this amplifier to anyone who is in the market for the perfect three channel amplifier for movies and clean details for music.

Submitted by Rajiv a

Date Reviewed: May 24, 2001

Bottom Line:
I have the BPA-3 setup to run my center and surrounds and an HPA-2 for my mains. This amp is absolutely superb in resolving detail as well as producing an amazing soundfield. At 125W/8Ohms I haven't found this amp to be insufficient even at high SPLs. It can handle even the most inefficient loads without hesitation and stays relatively cool. Very few 3 channel amps are as good and if someone has a large room then the HPA-3 would work better.