Musical Fidelity HT600
Description: <ul> <li>True mono-bloc construction</li> <li>Excellent damping factor</li> <li>Wide stability margins and bandwidth</li> <li>Sophisticated, A3 CR -type circuit</li> </ul>

Submitted by bash a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 31, 2008

Bottom Line:
I have been in the audio hobby for over 30 yrs and I have never seen a piece so well built. When the pkg arrived I opened the box and was amazed at how heavy and sturdy the built quality was, however I picked it up and something was loose in the amp OMG not another shipping dmg amp. I opened it up and wow what a nice layout seperate torrodial transformers each channel and they were all loose. I am told I will have to tighten the every couple of years.

Now to the sound. I was taken back because to my delight my Klipsch Forte II's never sounded this way, smooth deep bass sound stage to die for. I listened to David Gilmore DVD Blue Ray and the speakes dissapeared I cant belive the difference the amplifier made. The tone and timber was nothing short of heavenly. I guess my next step is to get me a MF processor to complete my set up. I will post later after my new networks for the Klipsch Heratage arrive. If you can find this amplifier on the used market PICK IT UP ASAP it is the best I have ever heard with my set up.

Purchased At:   craigslist sf