Mirror Image Audio 1.1SB
Description: 200 Watts

Submitted by Michael Ottosen a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 14, 2002

Bottom Line:
I baught this amplifier used by a friend.
The store in Denmark called "Danmarks HiFi-klub" was the place in Denmark which should have been the dealer for their products. It though never happend... Why I dont know, but I have been told that mine 1,1 SB+ is the only in Northern Europe. Also in Denmark, there is the smaller model with an control amplifier too.
I am very very pleased with this amplifier. It has enormous power, and this is needed to my speakers. They are very tough to control, but when you have the pover I have, there is no problems. My speakers are an "Dali Slyline 2000"

Purchased At:   Baught it used

Submitted by JoeT a an Audiophile

Date Reviewed: March 8, 1998

Bottom Line:
I just purchased the Mirror Image 1.1 SB power amp from a used mail ordercompany. This amp has incredible sound and power. I have never heard
an amp for under $5k with such sharp and natural sound reproduction. I believe this amp was listing in the $4k-$5k range. The company has since gone out of business and I picked up this amp in demo condition for $1700 with a three year warranty through Polyfusion audio. I had never heard of this product before this audition. The power rating is 200 watts @ 8 ohms, 400 watts @ 4 ohms and
600 watts @ 2 ohms. The unit is heavily class A up to 30 watts (AB from there)
and can be bridged and used in bi-amplification mode. There may be better but
it sure ain't in that price class in any condition. I would like to hear from anyone
who is using this product line. In my opinion this product rates five speakers for
both sound and value.