NAD C425 Am Tuner Tuner Receivers

4.33/5 (3 Reviews) MSRP : $229.00

The NAD Model C425 builds on the strengths of previous NAD Tuners by offering a quality of reception that is as good as or better than the quality of today’s broadcasts. A new RF Front End has improved sensitivity for cleaner reception in fringe reception areas, and we have lowered noise across the audio spectrum. The rear panel’s IR Input and RS-232 port allow the C425 to be easily integrated with the sophisticated system controllers used in Custom Installation. We have also improved the user interface by adding a 24 position rotary encoder knob to more quickly tune stations or select preset stations. Additionally, all functions are available via the included IR Remote Control.

Submitted by Boby a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 19, 2011

Bottom Line:
I bought NAD C425 and I was very happy because this tuner is BINGO! The sound of this tuner is very clean in midrange, bass is strong, dynamic is noteworthy,high frequencys is smooth, generaly the sound is soft and melony.The instruments and vocals come out of the speakers.The sound is so good that sometimes it is like listening cd player.I recommend this tuner to all audiophiles.
Skopje - Macedonia

Product model year:   2008

Submitted by kandy a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: November 14, 2010

Bottom Line:
After traying NAD c 425 with several types of anttenas including outdor FM antena I plugged supplied ribbon type antena mounted on the wall 4 meters from the window in the middle of my living room and now the reception is outstanding. I am catching almost 25 radio stations FM ( almost everything that is broadcast in my country and 5 radio stations from Slovenia also FM. I live in a buildig and i am surrounded by building and heawy traffic. This is the best tuner i ever had and i was owner of Rotel rt 1000 ,TR 980 , Marantz ST 6003, Kenwood Kt 3080, Marantz ST 310. Technic 570 and few others
Sound of the tuner is very very good . Tuner in my house is on not less than 15 hours /day. I decided to go for NAD beacause of remote but now i am very satisfied with its performance so i will keep it.

Product model year:   2007

Submitted by kandy- croatia a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: November 14, 2010