Denon DRA 775RD Receivers

4.8/5 (15 Reviews) MSRP : $750.00

Submitted by aaronbob95 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 21, 2010

Bottom Line:
Well I've been looking around for a quality CD player and found this in an antique mall for 175.00 with a denon cd player that sounds great. I love this machine, it has it all with a little extra. but it don't come close to my Marantz 2220B. the only problem with it is the FM antenna input only has 75ohm there is no 300ohm so i had to buy a matching transformer and then the plug for 75ohm is kinda different from anything i've seen before.

Submitted by Dave a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 2, 2001

Bottom Line:
I was lucky to have used one of my friends for a few weeks while they were away visiting family. After useing their Denon receiver I had to have one after listing to theirs I hated the system I had at home. I don't know how I ever missed knowing about this receiver because as most of you have stated in your reviews it is breath taking sound and built like a battle ship. This has to be the most awesome Stereo receiver we have ever heard in our lives, if your thinking about buying one stop thinking and do it you willn't be sorry.

Purchased At:   Web

Submitted by Jane a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 2, 2001

Bottom Line:
Finest sounding Stereo Receiver we have ever owned, it is truly fantastic. I also want to take a minute and thank everyone for their reviews in helping me purchase this new state of the art Stereo receiver. Thanks!

Purchased At:   Web

Submitted by Paul a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 24, 2001

Bottom Line:
I am really impressed by this receiver. It sounds better than my vintage Yamaha and it also has A very very good tuner. I also got my mine refurbished from Ubid but it came in mint condition, not one scratch or dent and everything was sealed in plastic:) This receiver also has a good loudness switch and also has a tone defeat switch which is handy. For the price I paid I couldnt be happyer:)

Purchased At:   Ubid.com

Submitted by Jim a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: April 23, 2001

Bottom Line:
To cut right to the chase these receivers are just plain state of the art. They loaded with all the toys and if set up right with a Equalizer and DB meter you will believe everything you hear is live or like you can touch them. If you are a music lover as I am you will think you died and went to heaven. Nobody can go wrong with this Receiver!

Purchased At:   web