Yaqin SD-CD3 Preamplifiers

• Input Sensitivity: -0.68dB (1kHz)
  • Frequency Response: 10Hz~100kHz (-0.1dB)
  • Input Impedance: 100K
  • Electron Tube: 6N8P×2

Submitted by kbWIZARD a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: November 18, 2010

Bottom Line:
One day I woke up and realized that my entire system (More or less) is made in Hong Kong. That was never the plan, it just trurned out that way. I am not in the mood to write a long review so I will get to the point and keep it high level. If you have a solid state system and want to add some warmth without breaking the bank then this is a good move. If you already have Tubes in your audio chain then this might not make a whole lot of diffrence. This is my second time trying this company. I tried the CD1 and was not impresed.
Sold it on Ebay. Like any good (Read sick) Audiophile, I have to always try to improve the sound, so I gave this newer model a shot. Glad I did. I think I like it best beween the DAC and Preamp. Altough between Pre amp and amp is not bad. I now have the music weight I have been longing for. In short if your sond seems thin , then put this in.

Syatem: DAC Audio GD DAC-19 PreAmp YS Symphonies Ver2 AMP Audio GD SA-300SE QA 550 Wave Player. All Power cables by Signal Cables All Interconnects are GA-0 Interconnects by Audio Metellurgy

Award-Winning Axiom: