Pass Labs INT-150 Integrated Amplifiers

The INT-150 is Pass Labs’ first integrated amplifier. Based on the X-150.5 Stereo Amplifier, the INT-150 embodies the design technology and refinements — including patented Super-Symmetry™ circuit — of the X150.5 and Pass Labs’ larger X.5-Series amplifiers.

In performance, the INT-150 boasts an excellent dynamic range and fast response. Rated at 150 watts-per-channel into 8 ohms, and 300 watts into 4 ohms, it moves easily from black background to explosive transients, then back again, adding realism and authenticity to recorded materials. It performs with authority and stability regardless of loudspeaker load. Smooth and transparent, the INT-150 provides clean, expansive sound at an affordable price.

Submitted by Nathan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 17, 2014

Bottom Line:
I bought this integrated amp in 2013- got a fantastic deal so I am basing value on what I paid and not MSRP.

Once in my system it was immediately apparent this is a superior product. Quiet, dynamic, powerful, sweet. Everything I could ever ask for sonically but it would be nice if there were a tape loop.

However all wasn't perfect operationally, but as the unit was still under warranty the folks at Pass provided superb service and made sure the amp was restored to 100% good working order. A superior product from an excellent company.

Submitted by leung1987 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 19, 2009

Bottom Line:
In the past 10 years I have been fooling around in changing gears. Just last week, I sold my Mark 326S and 336. Atfirst, I wanted to buy in the ASR Emitter I Exclusive B int. amp which costs about $10,000 in Hong Kong. When I arrived the shop, I noticed that there was a Pass Labs Int-150 on play. Within 3 minutes I was captured by its super sound. It was so dynamic, punching while very detailed and transparent. I told myself, it was the gear I have been looking for.

The Int-150 is so wonderful that will stop you to change your amp anymore. Please beleive me if I tell you the Int-150 sounds better than the Mark 326S plus 336 in my system which includes JM Labs Diablo Utopia be and Esoteric SA-50

I know I will be good of the Int-150 for a long time