NAD M3 Integrated Amplifiers

• Powered subwoofer
  • Dual Mono topology

Submitted by Stephen a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 15, 2013

Bottom Line:
I came across a blind listening in a HiFi shop few months ago, I did not know what amp was being used to drive a pair of ordinary floor standing speakers, the music was so lively presented with pretty rich textures, huge soundstage and detailed bass. I could not stand anymore to ask the shop owner for the amp, and my jaw dropped to the floor when he told me it was a NAD M3 ! I could not believe it is so cheap with such a luxury spec and features ! 180W with 50A output, custom made Holmgren transformers, discrete resistors volume control with special made front end module, separable PRE and Power portion, either can be independently used....I immediately paid to replace my 211 tube amp.

I have been listening HiFi for many years, and owned many pricey amps, but only rare can be compared with this M3 in performance, especially its CP value which I believe it is the best !
I am now very much satisfied with the performance of using it to drive my beloved Focus Audio FS788, which is demanding for high current driving power to sing. Also I am regreted that I had misunderstood NAD before, as I always thought that it was only renowned for producing economical items for so-so performance, I never expect this M3 has throughoutly changed my mind, it is so outstanding among the best no matter in the sound performance and build quality.

It absolutely worth you to try an audition if you want to buy a quality amp. I am sure I shall use it in my system for very long time to come, I can really sit down to enjoy the music and save a lot in money, thanks God !!

Submitted by Tim Zdrale a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 29, 2012

Bottom Line:
Fantasitic integrated amplifier! Powerful, built like a tank and beautiful to look at.
I have owned the M3 for two years and impressed with the reliability. You would have to spend twice the retail price to equal or exceed it's performance. I have the matching Nad M3 Universal M55 SACD/DVD player and a pair of Consonance Eric 3 speakers and haven't even looked at any other systems. I have had over the last 25 years in this hobby, many integrated and amp/pre-amp combinations and this is the best one hands down!
The build quality and technology in this amplfier is astounding!!

Submitted by clausbb a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 28, 2011

Bottom Line:
den har lige den power som den skal have jeg kan ikke komme med noget dårligt

Submitted by J-B a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 10, 2011

Bottom Line:
I returned the first M3 I had, because of a faulty display. At that point I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay with NAD, because of all the negative comments about reliability the brand gets so I decided to go for another brand.

Got a musical fidelity M6i after that, but I quickly realised this was a big mistake.
Not that the M6i is a bad amp, but the M3 just smokes it.
The M3 is much more refined. It also has better midrange detail (especially the low-mid!) and a larger soundstage.
That's why I returned the MF and ordered a new NAD M3. It's a gem. At this pricepoint there's no better sounding integrated amplifier (for my taste ofcourse).

It powers my powerhungry dynaudio speakers effortlessly.
Too bad the price here in Europe is much higher than in the US, but it's still worth it.
It can compete with much more expensive amplifiers.

Submitted by Jochen a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 10, 2011

Bottom Line:

Not that the M6i is a bad amp, but the M3 just smokes it.

It powers my powerhungry dynaudio speakers effortlessly.
It can compete with much more expensive amplifiers.

Mirage M3-Si

Greetings All, a local dealer here in Atlanta will soon have a pair of Mirage M3-Si speakers for sale. I already have the M5-Si as my mains, MC-Si Center, M7-Si as my surrounds, and Polk RT/i8 as my back speakers. I was thinking of getting the M3-Si as my mains and then using the M5-Si as my surroun ... Read More »

Going to hear the NAD M3 master series / Thiel CS3.7

My buddy recently picked up the Thiels and was using a top Cambridge integrated with the top Polks. Just after swapping out the Polks, the Cambridge went wacky and started ramping the volume for no reason. He replaced it with the NAD M3 master series integrated about two weeks ago. Anyway, ... Read More »

Musical Fidelity debuts M3 Series

Looks like the new Musical Fidelity M3 Series should be out soon and priced just under half the price of the current M6 line (so under $1.5K): [url]http://www.musicalfidelity.com/products/M3-Series/M3-Series.asp[/url] IMO, this is the best looking entry level series in quite some time fro ... Read More »

for sale Korg M3 61-Key Music Workstation Keyboard cost $800USD

WE ARE WHOLESALE SUPPLIER OF DIFFERENT MODELS OF DJ EQUIPMENTS SUCH AS PIONEER,SAMPLER,SPEAKER,NEEDLES,NUMARK,ROLAND KEYBOARDS & MIDI = WORKSTATIONS,KEYBOARD SYNTHESIZERS,TECHNICS,DENON AND MANY MORE IN STOCKS FOR SALE.POWER VOLTAGE WE HAVE IS 110-120VOLT AND 220VOLT-240VOLT.ANY INTERESTED BUYERS SH ... Read More »

Krell KAV 400xi v NAD Masters M3 v NAD C372

Krell KAV 400xi ($2.5K) v NAD Masters M3 ($2.8K) v NAD C372 ($1K) I'm just wondering if anyone here has compared 2 or more of these amps.... All are highly rated.... so I'm more interested in specifics on how they sound compared to each other and of course reliability.... Also, is the the C372 ... Read More »

MS 1400W: