NAD C352 Integrated Amplifiers

3.95/5 (21 Reviews) MSRP : $599.00

2 x 80W minimum continuous power into 8 ohms, 115W/185W/240W IHF dynamic power into 8/4/2 ohms respectively, headphone socket, high current Holmgren toroidal power transformer, relay input switching, 7 Line inputs including two tape in/outs, all discrete circuitry, short signal path from input to output, all sockets gold plated, Bass and Treble controls with Tone Defeat switch, main amp input and 2 preamp outputs, NAD Soft Clipping, IR input and output, full system remote control including stand-by/off, 12V trigger output, remote control, detachable power cord.

Submitted by hammerh34d a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 31, 2013

Bottom Line:
I bought this unit second-hand in good condition, for approximately 300$. In my setup it drives Tannoys M2.5 on custom steel stands, sources are Pro-Ject Debut III equipped with blue Ortofon and PhonoBox, NAD CD 522, and iPod Classic/Touch via standard dock. I use DNM Reson as signal cable and Cable Talk CS 2.3 for speakers. I also use NAD as a source selector for my MF XCans via pre-out, currently driving Sennheisers HD 515.
I bought it "blind", relying on reviews and my general knowledge on NAD presentartion. I wanted an amp with a remote, nice stereo and dynamics, and large stage. I prefer detailed presentation, with precise but not necessarily large bass. I listen to diverse kinds of music, starting from early music, ending at extreme metal.
In my setup the sound is quite detailed, the stage is quite wide and presentation is engaging - especially at higher volume levels. It lacks a bit of precision though, which I blame both on speakers themselves and the room (positioning is not ideal). Both CD and turntable deliver well. As for iPods, they simply lack power, which is the reason I ordered Pure i20 for them and I hope for the best.
As a source selector, NAD delivers well. I am not quite able to notify the difference when driving my XCans directly from CD/turntable or via the amp, it is very convenient.
Overall, I am very pleased with the price/quality ratio for this buy. I think about replacing my Tannoys with Dynaudio, to achive more precision, but the time will show :)

Product model year:   2007

Submitted by Clemens a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: November 22, 2012

Bottom Line:
This set is EXTREME value. it represents great sound in itself and it has an array of features to enhance the sound quality.
I purchased this 7 year old amp used for what amounts to approximately 200 us dollars, and it is most certainly well worth it. Provides a rich sound picture, more than enough power to drive my speakers (Dali Concept 2) and great opportunities to expand. Drives both vinyl and has ports for connecting a phono headset. the buttons are still crisp and has a nice feel. the design is somewhat anonymous, but it isnt ugly in any way.
Use the tone defeat switch and get a clean representation of any track, it still gives you the opportunity to define the treble and bass more to your liking without letting you distort the recordings.
This is my first real amp, and i already love it! for the price, you cannot find anything better - it is even cheaper NAD's intro-model right now and it packs so much more power and range. if in doubt - listen to it. this is quality through and through.
- clemens

Submitted by Nebojsa Nikolic a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 29, 2007

Bottom Line:
Being afraid that NAD C325BEE wouldn't be able to fulfill the very demanding old KEF 104ab, I decided to go for NAD C352. I must admit that after connecting the amp, paired with the NAD CD521BEE, I was a bit disappointed. It seemed that the mid range was overpowered (not extremely, but a bit overpowered). After couple of days things started to change. That mid range calmed down and took it's exact place in the sound picture where it should be. Now I hear that all the frequencies are divided and in the right place. I don't know if the story of amps that need "playing in" time is true, but for me it worked.
We all have to understand that many factors should be taken care of when we decide to review a product, such as: what speakers do we use when picking an amp, what kind of music do we prefer, what kind of equipment we had before (especially if that equipment was used for a longer period of time) etc. Naturally we must know that the strongest factor is the subjective opinion.
But to get back to the product itself. If you look at the power supply cable, you'll see that it is more serious than in most other products in this range. The input selector wasn't created on the switcher basis, which doesn't allow the dust to get in over the years. I must admit that the volume, bass, treble and balance knobs are not exactly the state of the art. They all look cheap and fragile. About the power of this particular model, I don't think that I have to waist too many words. 2x80W combined with signal to noise ratio >100dB, speaks for itself. The precision and detail of the sound is outstanding. You must hear it to believe it. Channel separation is very obvious. The bass is deep, clean and concrete. The mid range is not "drown" in the bass border line. It stands out in the way that it actually separates the low and high range by it's very existence. The high range is very well accented and nicely placed in the sound picture. Naturally, you can find better amps today, but the question is will those amps, payed ten times this one play ten times better? I think not. We all have to draw the line somewhere.
The conclusion is that this amp was not the product of the year for nothing.

Purchased At:   BGB Studio, Belgrade

Submitted by zeljko a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: July 3, 2007

Bottom Line:
I bought this amp to replaced my old nadc320 bee, and pair them with wharfedale diamond 9.3
c320 is a good amp too, but it`s a little underpowered for this speakers, because they have sensitivity 88db. I was in doubt what to change: amp or speakers.
I choose to keep my diamonds, and it was a right decision!
Yesterday I connect them with my new nad c352, and wow!!!
Fat, extended bass, fantastic, realistic midrange, and very fine treble!
Warm sound and great stereo reproduction!
And what is more important, my diamond`s are not the same speakers now!
Now I must listen to all my cd`s again!
If you are looking for a perfect match, try this: nad c352+wharfedale diamond 9.3+nad c521bee+nad c422

Purchased At:   BGB STUDIO, BELGRADE

Submitted by Marcos Cezar a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: December 29, 2006

Bottom Line:
I need integrated amplifier what providence me sound flat much natural. I have surprise when loud this equipment. very nice surprise.

Purchased At:   Imports

Using NAD C352 As a Power Amp with NAD T743

Wondering if I can use my NAD integrated C352 to power my fronts and let my NAD T743 receiver power all other channels? Any one know how I would go about connecting the C352 to the T743 to accomplish this? Thanks!Read More »

Is this a good trade up from NAD C352 to Jolida 1051RC?

Is this a good trade up from NAD C352 to Jolida 1051RC? My last 3 Amp all having issue powering my MB Quart QL-S830. I'm hoping this will resolve the pain and put it to rest once an for all. My last 3 amps: 1st Yamaha RX-V650 2nd NAD 320BEEE 3rd NAD C352Read More »

Choosing : NAD-C352 or DENON-PMA1500AE

Good evening :17: I’m planning to buy an amp + CD player. I’m hesitating between these two combinations: [B]NAD-C352 + NAD-C542[/B] or [B]DENON-PMA1500AE + DENON-DCD1500AE.[/B] Have any one of you experienced those combinations? Thanks for help and suggestions.Read More »

NAD C352 vs Marantz PM-7001

Has anyone done a direct comparison betwen these two integrated amps? The C352 has been getting rave reviews for a while now, and while there isn't much information out about the PM-7001 yet, what there is sounds very positive. I've always liked and admired both brand, and I'm not sure which woul ... Read More »

NAD C320BEE or NAD C352 ??

hi people, nice to see so many active members here! i was in a dilemma recently, to buy a NAD C320BEE or C352. i did get a demo of c320bee but not a c352. i have decided to go in for c352...purely 'cause it is more powerful and so it can drive the speakers nicely. speaker i plan on are tanno ... Read More »

Premier Mounts: