NAD C325BEE Integrated Amplifiers

4.64/5 (11 Reviews) MSRP : $399.00

We have only made subtle improvements to the original design over the past 30 years and the C325BEE is no exception. Here, we use the same solid platform as the C320, while adding an MP3-type socket to allow for related device connectivity. This feature along with our Patented PowerDrive and Soft Clipping technologies, combined with our rock solid amplifier section make for a performance which will rival any contender in its class. The end result is a machine that generates magic derived from MP3 compressed files.

C325 BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier Features
High Current Holmgren? Toroidal Power Transformer
Relay Input Switching
7 Line inputs, including MP3-type input and two tape in/outs
All discrete circuitry
Short signal path from input to output
All sockets Gold Plated
Full System Remote control including Stand-by/Off
12V Trigger Output

Submitted by jonskitch a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 7, 2010

Bottom Line:
Nad 325 is a quite a special amp. Its characteristics derives from high end tube amps which I particular fancy. The Bass is the tightest I have herd in this price range leading up to $1500. Mid is very clean and open and treble has brilliant clarity and good dynamics; immensely detailed without being strident. Presentation is huge and very spacious. This amplifier is rated at 50w per channel but nonetheless many amps quoted at 100w ran out of gas when driving complex load but this wasn't the case with Nad. You would have to pay 5 times as much to better this. A must buy!!

Submitted by walterdwilliams a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 30, 2009

Bottom Line:
This amp simply does 90-95% of what the much more expensive intergrateds do at fraction the price. If you are more interested in just listening to the music than being critical of every nuance of the equipment, this amp will satisfy in spades. Balanced, quiet, well composed sound is what you will get. My listening room is about 170 sq ft and there plenty of power left that I don't use or need. Equipment used: NAD 515BEE CD Player, Tannoy Sensys 2 Speakers, Audio quest interconnects and jumpers on back of amp.

Submitted by dellyman a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: September 5, 2009

Bottom Line:
In the past 8 years, I've been on the upgrade merry go round. I've owned integrated amps mostly, but some amp/preamp set ups. everything I've owned prior to the 325 has been over $1500 up to $3500 retail. You think you always get what you pay for? If I had started with this Nad, I wouldn't be a high volume buy/sell customer at Audiogon. The amp I most recently owned was an Arcam a85 at 85watts. Let me start by saying the nad is much more powerful. The bass is much stronger and defined. The mids and highs are just more open, airy and musical. If I see any negative reviews for this product, I know, from my experiences, its probably a cd player or turntable that is insufficient. A very good cd player is essential to a quality system more than any other component. If you see this review and your thinking about spending a lot more on an integrated., do as I did and buy one used on Audiogon for about $200. If you don't like it, sell it for about the same $$. Also, one very necessary upgrade for this amp, the posts on back are a weak link. call frank at signal cable and he makes a solid silver set of jumpers for $50. that is an excellent change that opens this amp up significatly.

Submitted by edpadden a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 31, 2009

Bottom Line:
This amp reminds me of a 100 WPC tube amp. It's just so smooth, musical and detailed. It has that tube magic that I have never heard in a solid state amp. I have now had this amp for 4 days and every day it gets better as it breaks in. I am very pleased with my purchase. I use to have the Audio Research and Thiel but not that I have children, this will have to do. Don't get me wrong, this is as or more enjoyable that that stuff. I am using it with a pair of small Castle Acoustic floor standers.

Submitted by Ed a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 28, 2009

Bottom Line:
Great little amp. Built myself a couple Gainclones and this is much better. It's just plan musical!

Nad C325bee

Reading the reviews/specs on the NAD C325BEE, it seems that the difference with the old 320BEE is a kind of MP3-type input...could someone explain me what it means? Does it also come with the C352?Read More »

NAD C320BEE vs C325BEE?