NAD C 370 Integrated Amplifiers

4.63/5 (108 Reviews)

120 W per channel integrated amplifier

Submitted by paul shearan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 30, 2013

Bottom Line:
I have used a NAD 370 amp for many years and recently bought a C372 in very good condition.
both amps are set to bridge mode and the 372 pre amp is used to control both units giving in
excess of 300w per channel! source is NAD 521 i cd deck and acoustic research turntable with
goldring electra cartridge. speakers are a pair of wharfdale airdale SP cira 1976.
The sound is fantastic, clean and sharp with superb bass response. I would recommend NAD
products very highly to anyone for build quality and value for money.

Submitted by garcom a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 24, 2006

Bottom Line:
I figured it was about time I payed back AudioReview.com with some feed back on this integrated Amp. I have a pair of PSB Status Golds and was using a Marrantz 2375 receiver which puts out 125 watts of power. Sounds real "juicy" with any speaker but the problem was power....in the form of amperage,I believe, when the ohms drop on these speakers. What would happen at times of high loading there was an audible pop....this I think is overloading the amp, or clipping the amp as the speakers can really take a lot. Any way someone said the NAD was a high amperage model and could handle the PSB's. I bought the NAD C370 and upon hooking it up I selected the same CD's that brought out the popping noises on high volume levels with the Marrantz. I let it blast and....no popping....also noted there was much more punch I hadn't heard from the Marrantz. Boosted up the power beyond the levels where the popping was evident with the Marrantz and just got very clean loud music. The bass is way more solid and over all mid's and highs are about the same....which is real good as I like the 2375 lots and have it hooked in my bedroom. It has been a great performer and was revieved in Audiophile magazine, they concluded it's a winner....especially for the price/performance. No frills....just great sound with lots of muscle. Also has a balance knob that some of the high end receiver/amp's don't have which is nice when I sit off axis from the speakers. Highly recomended.

Purchased At:   online

Submitted by tk11 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 3, 2005

Bottom Line:
I've owned this amp for about 5 years now and it's still just as amazing as when I bought it. I have it running a pair of PSB Image 6T's and they sound great. I borrowed a friends old bryston 4B and noticed only a small difference in sound quality. I was quite impressed considering the price difference.

Purchased At:   Spinners

Submitted by audiomarc1 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: September 2, 2004

Bottom Line:
Very good sounding powerful integrated at a reasonable price. More than a small touch of high end sound. Internal parts are of very high quality and placed where it makes the most sound difference. Huge, custom made torroidal transformer from Holmgren of Sweden.

Purchased At:   Stereo Discount Cent

Submitted by clwarner a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 24, 2004

Bottom Line:
Simply the Perfect
Imaging is truely amazing, auditioned the Rotel and Arcam both nice units. I love the sound of NAD. I have Never been a huge fan of my energy speakers. But now I have fell in love with these things. Bridged at 300 watts per channel the amp just make speakers just perform like champs.

My setup
NAD C370
NAD C270
Energy APS5+2

Purchased At:   Saturday Audio Excha

Nad C 370 needs some help...

Hello Everybody! After 3.5 years runing my NAD 370, it started to show me some horrible problems: After switching On the amp, the right chanel (just right) is horribly distorted, low sound and almost difficult to hear. The only one solution(quick one) brings back to the normal sound is: I`m ad ... Read More »

Hey RGA or anybody who knows amps...NAD C 370

Hi, I did a home demo of the NAD C 370 and the C320BEE at home recently.The speakers are wharfedale diamond 8.4 floorstanders.Musically both sound almost identical but with my speakers, the 320bee sounded slightly more involving.But the behaviour of the amps at higher volumes had me stumped.I can r ... Read More »

Atlantic Technology :