NAD C 350 Integrated Amplifiers

4.62/5 (69 Reviews)

60 W per channel integrated amplifier

Submitted by GOLDFIZH a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 4, 2011

Bottom Line:
I have had amps such as MF, Marantz, Denon, Teac, Meridian ,Classe , Cayin, Rotel and 1 or 2 others over the years ...but I am really impressed with the sound of the C350! As i like solid bass, I was a little sceptical and weary as I want it to run my mission 753s . I was pleasantly surprise and how wrong I was . I listen to all kinds of music frm vocals to jazz to new age to rock etc..... the amp produces very distinct highs and balance low bass.....vocals are natural and both depth n imaging really impresses too...... I know there are amps out there that can do a better job but at this price, I know what i am paying and its hard to beat! It drives my 753s effortlessly.....and it plays LOUD!!!! what a amp! another great product from NAD. Never fails to deliver!

Submitted by westsounds a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 6, 2010

Bottom Line:
Ive had all types of amps over the years audiolab 8000A, cyrus 3, musical fidelity XA-2, arcam 9 , naim 3 to name a few but this NAD is a really great amp, easy to listen to very natural in the vocals and realistic sounding. The bass is solid and treble is very sweet not bright. Great all round amp for all types of music.

I have listened back to back with the pioneer A400 with my Proac tablette reference 8 signatures and I discovered to my surprise that I actually preferred the C350. The A400 did have a surprising amount of bass and it was very powerful in that area, however the vocals on the A400 sounded a bit sterile and electrical when compared to the Nad. The nad was much more organic sound especially in the midrange. Vocals and the overall sound was much more natural and realistic. I was a die hard A400 years ago but after listen to them side by side the Nad was the better overall sound. The A400 did have a lot of grip in the bass though, bass you could really feel, even with my tiny Proac, the Nad couldn’t quite match it in this department but overall the Nad sounded much nicer.

I have also directly compared it to a much bigger in size Sony TA-FB940 amplifier and again the Nad came out on top, this was a bit like something between the A400 and Nad C350.

Submitted by tarquesh@hotmail.com a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 14, 2007

Bottom Line:
My C350 is the heard of my stereo set.
For it's price you can't buy better. This C350 is devellopped for people who want clear and natural. A tipical sound that you hear at more expensive ampifiers.
I a reviuw i read about emotionless sound. That's right at a point of viuw. I called it a dead sound. But that is equalivalent of high end electronics. Hifi freaks want that sound. uncoulered and pure.
when i listened to my Marantz pm4200 i recognised a warm dynamic touch. After a while i get tired about Marantz and wishes to hear to my real big super NAD C350. Before i bought the C350 i listened in a shop to serveral brands. After all those expensive ones, the shop man plugged a little C320 to a set of speakers. And you can gess it,
it's was the match. After that session i know what i know for many years. I must buy NAD for my cd collection.

Purchased At:   Vogelzang Heerlen in

Submitted by ziher a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 16, 2007

Bottom Line:
I bought this amp initially to replace my old Nad 302 and i was really suprised by it's performance; it sounds like a 100W amp, good tight bass, great mids (voices sound very natural) and solid highs. Now i use it in bi-amped combination with Nad 302 driving tweeters and c350 driving mid-bass units in my DIY Seas speakers. When connected to quality fast drivers directly (without passive crossover) sound is really amazing:). Also tested them with Rogers LS3A with great results.

Submitted by asimo a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 10, 2004

Bottom Line:
I have NAD C350 two years now and I feel it is time to comment about it. I must confess that I am a NAD enthusiasts, I started more than 20 years ago with NAD 7020 receiver. This small receiver was a real different from the consumer market receivers like, Akai, Onkyo, Tandberg and other stereo receivers available in those years. The NAD 7020 receiver delivered music warm and attracting, I could listen to it many hours without getting any listening fatigue.
I listen mainly to classical music, I like variety of genres, from string quartets to grand operas, I like vocal and piano music, when I check a new component for my stereo I use piano, string quartet and vocals music to test it. My listening site is a small working room.
After ten years I changed my 7020 to another NAD receiver, the NAD Monitor 7000. This is similar to the NAD 7020 but has everything more. More power, more scale, more dynamic, a better Phono stage somewhat more firm bass and a better tuner. It served me very well for more that ten years now.
During these years I changed all my stereo gear: speakers, CD Players, added DVD, computer sound card and sent to retirement my turntable and tape deck. Only the NAD Monitor 7000 continued to be with me.
In this world of Hi-end and audiophiles time had come for adding a real integrated amplifier. I tested several units like Audio Analouge Puccini, Anthem tube pre-power, and some more but noticed a little difference between these amplifiers and mine NAD Monitor 7000. Finally I decided to try the new NAD C350 that had so many good reviews.
I bought the NAD C350 but did not sale the NAD Monitor 7000 and did a lot of listening tests side by side.
To my surprise I discovered that I still prefer the NAD Monitor 7000. The C350 has more bass and more depths. It is a little more accurate but for long listening I had more enjoyment from the NAD 7000 Monitor receive, and it also has an excellent build in tuner.
I wonder if some of the Audio review readers had similar experience.
Anyhow, both amplifiers are excellent value and gave me many hours of listening
satisfaction