NAD C 300 Integrated Amplifiers

25W x 2 into 8 ohms

Submitted by Smith a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 22, 2003

Bottom Line:
This amp is just amazing. It is rated at 25W/Ch RMS, but that is an absolute joke. Before this I was using a Marantz PM 4200 and that was just to warm and didn't have the slam and bang that the NAD has.

Can't get anything else this good within the price range.

Spectacular!

For anyone out there who is starting off in the world of hifi, this would be the best jumping off point. Absolutely no regrets!

Purchased At:   a Hifi dealer

Submitted by fruktflugan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 2, 2003

Bottom Line:
I had to upgrade my old Proton AM-1 because after 14 years of use it was getting more and more "quirky".
I've put a couple of acoustic and folk cds through the NAD and I cannot even comprehend that I've put up with my old amp for so long. The old Proton must have been broken all the time, that is the only logical explanation to why it sounded so bad in comparison to this NAD c300. :)

Clear, distinct sound and a good balance between treble and bass even with my old (Proton HP-400) speakers.

I've yet to put it through my reggae collection though. I am really looking forward to hear them records sound like new all over again.

I am very, VERY impressed. This sound for that price? I must be dreaming!

Purchased At:   Hifiklubben

Submitted by Andrewsound a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 11, 2002

Bottom Line:
The best amplifier that I have had: smooth, easy listening, superb and natural midband, 40 amperes of real power ... very, very much for too little money

Submitted by metal-micky a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 18, 2002

Bottom Line:
I bought the c300 as I had heard how good nad were in the "old days" and though it might be ok, Ok!!!! fabulous more like! It is warm and smooth without being dreary, handles all and any music from beethoven to beatles and does it all with ease and finesse, I have it connected to a philips cd723 and some wharfedale glendale xp2's, which i bought in 1980! and with decent interconnects it sounds like a million dollars to me.

Purchased At:   richer sounds

Submitted by ColinC a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 25, 2002

Bottom Line:
Extremely musical, natural and open sounding. I felt this best describe the small 25W integrated amplifier. I have listened to and owned many equipment prior to NAD C300 and with it driving my Spendor SP 3/1 (85dB/1W), though clearly a mismatch in terms of price differential and the insensitivity of my Spendor, the sound is really stunning. The pace of music is just right which is neither too fast nor slow, the balance of midrange to the highs and lows perfect, dynamic yet not overly so which can be tiring over long hours of listening. This is a great audio gear to own if one is not seeking for looks and built quality, ability to extract the last ounce of detail in recordings, richness in tone of instruments, dynamics and fast rhythm, or even extended bass. What one gets is musicality and the ability to enjoy listening to recorded music.

AAD c 10 sub.300 watts any good?

Has anyone heard of the AAD c-10 sub? Is it worth 100 bucks?:confused5:Read More »

Wood Technology: