Exposure 15 Super Integrated Amplifier Integrated Amplifiers

- 2 x 60 Watts into 8 Ohmsv.
- Moving magnet or moving coil phono input.
- 4 Line inputs, 1 tape output.

Submitted by HenryJK a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: October 6, 2003

Bottom Line:
I have the Non-Super Exposure XV, it has only 40 watts versus the 55 watts a channel for the Super version.
I keep coming back to this amp, I can't find a better one.
It's so musical !, it has PRAT (Pace, Rythm, and Timing), and sound real, exciting and ballsy.
I've tried heaps of amps and I always come back to this one.
There must be better amps, but I haven't found any with the overall strenghts of the Exposure.
I use it with the following:
Linn Ikemi
ProAc 1SC
Linn K20 Louspeaker cable, (sounds better than the Exposure cable with the ProAc's).

Purchased At:   Audio Connection, Sy

Submitted by joesixpack a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 21, 2002

Bottom Line:
well here it is, the first review of the new 2010 exposure integrated. let me start by saying that for your hard earned money, you get your worth in shear musicality; at least in the context of my system which includes the 2010 cd,int.amp& 2010 power amp, pushing the spendor sp3/1p's to the brink of exhaustion. yup, those claimed 50-60 watts are definitely conservative, and are quite robust and somewhat rich sounding- this kit realy captures the drama and heartbeat of the artists intentions.
do you want to be seduced?....then watch the playboy channel, becouse you dont quite get the inner detailing and beauty of a s.e.t.amp, but who cares anyway, becouse those p***y amps have zero dynamic drive and bottom end extension. the expo gear has a slightly warm, deeply extended bottom; surprisingly so for such light weight components. and lets not forget about p.r.a.t. either; very naim -like here, with that bouncy flowing feel that only the brits seem to acknowledge even exists! how import is pace and rythm?- it's what connects the fabric of music together, regardles of music genre [beleive it]- it's what makes you feel like dancing, or just plain partytime.....dig?
i'll close by stating that this has been the most musicaly satisfying gear that i've owned, and is the least expensive to boot! [go figure] try it brother, you'll like it!

Submitted by Ryan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 6, 2001

Bottom Line:
The Exposure 15 Super is incredible! It gives life to any signal that you give it, any music that you give it. If there is anything good about an album then you WILL hear it on this Exposure piece. Music is never fatiguing with this integrated. It has the ability to be exciting and get you on your feet or relaxing. I am running Neat Acoustic Mystiques on this integrated and they are completely dominated and controlled by the Super 15. The Mystique speakers are extremely inefficient and usually suck out the innards of most all integrateds. No matter what volume you listen at the Super 15 will do its job with aplomb. It will make acoustic and vocals breath with a life that is amazing. The slightest detail is not missed by this integrated. Not having a remote is a first for me, but I find that I have missed it only once. My remote for the cd player ends up doing everything that I would want. If I want to mute, I just press pause on my cd player :)

SFLAT: