AMC 3025a Integrated Amplifiers

3.63/5 (8 Reviews) MSRP : $350.00

Stereo Integrated Amplifier

Submitted by Tim a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 28, 2003

Bottom Line:
AS far as I am concerned if the product needs to be repaired where do you take the thing
I have a AMC 3050 integerated Amp that needs to be repaired. Searched all over the net trying to find a retailor near me. It would be nice if there was somebody who could email me with info on the nearest place to get it repaired near Guelph Ont. seems the retailor where I purchased this does not exist wonder why! smowgley@hotmail.com tks for your help

Purchased At:   Mortone Guelph Ont.

Submitted by dbm66 a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: February 24, 2003

Bottom Line:
I bought this amp for my budget system. It matches perfectly my B&W DM303 speakers. Very goog for home cinema with only two speakers (if you don't want to have a lot of wires and speakers in the room).
Compared this with the NAD 320BEE, using B&W 602 speakers and an ordinary CD player. The AMC was significantly better, having a warmer and a better fullfilling sound.

Purchased At:   Jomapre

Submitted by Ming a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: October 22, 2001

Bottom Line:
a solid entry level amp. I have been using it for two years. It served me very well on vocal and small scale music. It may not have the dynamics and details you could find from bryston B-60. but what the heck!! It's only $300 CDN new in the store. Hands down. I will upgrade my system piece by piece, but this AMC will remain in my second system.
Overall, it has a very sweet sound(you know tube-like).

Purchased At:   Toronto audio store

Submitted by Chris Ringwood a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 17, 2000

Bottom Line:
This is a cracker of a unit. I've come down in the world and now live on a boat, So the pre/pwr setup had to go along with all the other fancies, but my T/T soldiers on. This little powerhouse lacks for nothing. You prefer MC cartridges to MM? There's a switch on the back. You're running 4-ohm car speakers? There's a switch on the back. You feel like blowing the speakers? NO problem! Want to compare a CD with an LP, same music? The remote handles that easy. BUT, don't lay anything on the remote vol' buttons. Still, case has 4 phillips screws and the fuses are easily replaced - 4 times so far: good 'ol Radio Shack, my solid core speaker wire supplier! Sound is basically a bit disapointing, but the tone controls are amongst the best in my humble; only a minor degradation in SQ noticable when you're playing audio reviewer, otherwise excellent. If you're on a budget and can't find a NAD stockist try AMC. Have yet to get the urge to replace it. Waayy Recommended!

Purchased At:   ?????

Submitted by Daniel a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: April 25, 2000

Bottom Line:
This is an outstanding amplifier for the price. The response is good across all the frequency range, altough highs suffer a bit at very high volumes (which I almost never use). I paid CA$350 for it.

I tested the amplifier at the store with a pair of BA Lynchfield 750 speakers, and I was surprised to see how the little 25 W amplifier behaved better than some more powerful ones. It certainly performs well above other similar amplifiers at the same price point. Not in vain it was rated a high value purchase in a UK audiophile magazine.

Wood Technology: