ROTEL RB-1552 Amplifiers

• Power Configurations: 2 x 120 watts
  • Damping Factor (8 Ohms): 500
  • Input Sensitivity / Impedance: 1.0V / 33kOhms
  • Frequency Response (+/-1dB): 4 - 100kHz (+0.5dB, -3dB)
  • Power Consumption: 400 watts

Submitted by Jesse a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 7, 2013

Bottom Line:
First of all the price is $899.00. This is an outstanding amp for the money period. I use it with the RC 1582 pre-amp, dac-magic and dock, Ipod and paradigm studio 20v4. To top it off I have more than I bargained for. Also it keep sounding as time goes by.

Submitted by hey2040 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 26, 2010

Bottom Line:
I have this amp for a little time, and what a difference !!!!!!! Power, and Very Clear Sound, its a very pleasure listen it!!!!, for many years i have used Yamaha and Onkyo, some times Harman Kardon, but I always wondered why they do not listen well my cd´s music?, All these receptors are not good for music, I most often listen to music and watch movies once a week, so I had to buy this wonder and wow!!!!!!!, now the music is played as it should be !!!!!
I know there are better amps but with this I am very pleased!!, especially now that I hear with Monitor Audio speakers RX8.

Submitted by GeorgeBobbo a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 24, 2010

Bottom Line:
I've using this amp to power a set of B&W CM7s and although both amp and speakers are quite new, they perform well above my expectations.
My system is Macmini, Apple Lossless in itunes controlled with ipod touch outputting optical into cambridge Dacmagic, then into a Cambridge Azur 640A V2.
The amp supplies heaps of head room and maintains clarity from min to max volume never fatiguing the ears.
Very happy camper!

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by Bruceov a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 18, 2009

Bottom Line:
This is a nice sounding amp. A little forward. The price is 899.00 not 1299.00. I use mine with a rogue metis preamp and b and w speakers

Product model year:   2009