Power Acoustik 4APC-560 Amplifiers

4.75/5 (4 Reviews)

4 Channel Amplifier

Submitted by Brandon a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 23, 2002

Bottom Line:
Its clear with two gages that light up when on. powers ten that take around 250 to 300 watts great.

Submitted by Jamy Hardison a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 31, 2000

Bottom Line:
This amp is great. It pushes my 2 power acoustik 12 fine for it's size. I would recomend it really for mids and highes. I really don't have any complants with this amp.

Purchased At:   summet racing magizene

Submitted by Joe DiGerlando a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: May 14, 2000

Bottom Line:
I had this amp pushing 2 Pioneer Ts-W303C's and the RMS on the amp equaled the RMS on the subs. The amp hits very hard, but it doesn't get low bass for crap. I haven't tried it yet on my door speakers because I just got it back from the PowerAcoustik company after repairs. Be careful with it because one of the channels on mine went bad and caused my speakers to start to melt. Luckily, no damage was done. PowerAcoustik sent me a brand new amp altogether, and it only took about 3 weeks.

Submitted by Daniel a an Audiophile

Date Reviewed: September 19, 1999

Bottom Line:
If you are looking for a good amplifier to push out your mids or highs, than an amplifier from Power Acoustik is the way to go. I have this amplifier pushing my Infinity Kappas in my automobile and it really surprised me how good it sounded. This amplifier is NOT good for sub woofers, but it is awesome for mids and highs.

I sell this amplifier as well as many other from not only Power Acoustik, but many other brands. For more information or prices feel free to e-mail me at DansAudio@aol.com

Duration Product Used:   an Audiophile