Mitsubishi DA-A10DC Amplifiers

4.64/5 (14 Reviews) MSRP : $330.00

75 Watt Power Amplifier (1979-1980)

Submitted by Bob Brubeck a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 30, 2016

Bottom Line:
I had 3 of the mitsubishi da-a7dc and now have the a10dc. I use it for my TV computer etc. and I leave it on 24/7. I've left these on literally for over a year, and it doesn't bother them at all. If there's a power failure, the relays work perfect.

Submitted by Robbie a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 15, 2011

Bottom Line:
I have been lucky enough to own many great amps and I would definitely call this a GREAT amplifier.
there has been many glowing reviews here so I will just say that of all the amplifiers I have owned this is the one I have chosen to never part with .
I had to narrow down my collection to only one containing separates so it came down to Pioneer spec 4 or the Mitsubishi and the Spec is gone and I have no regrets.

Submitted by audiophilemania a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 19, 2010

Bottom Line:
I recently sold a M-22 Pioneer with the C-21 pre-amp and the F-26 tuner. I have used a lot of differant things for many years I have had the DA-C7 for about fifteen or so years hooked to a Carver M-400t amp, Sansui 5000a reciever B&K Sony TA series Integra stuff. I hooked this DA-A10DC up to the DA-C7 and wow eat your heart out Carver. It has more power than the Carver so 100 watts? way under-rated in my opinion. I have this running through a pair of EPI model 500s and WOW is all I can say. I sold the Pioneer set-up for 2000 I bought this Mitsubishi set for three hundred total. The sound of the Pioneer was a touch smoother but only 30 watt amp and very weak in the bass. Great for the apartment listener. ENJOY ALL

Submitted by xoaphexox a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 16, 2008

Bottom Line:
This amp is everything everyone here says it is. I wanted to be selfish and keep my opinion of this amp to myself in hopes that it stays under the radar. While everyone else out there is chasing the Yamaha Marantz Pioneer Sansui sound I will be happy as a clam listening to this Mitsubishi and paying a fraction of the cost for just as much (if not more) sound!

This is a 100W amp - audioreview.com has it wrongly listed as a 75W - that is the DA-A7DC....

Purchased At:   eBay

Submitted by pdych a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: June 9, 2006

Bottom Line:
What can I say? I have not heard very many amplifiers in the sub-$1000 price range that sounds anywhere near as nice as this! I am using it with a Mitsubishi DA-C20 Preamp/Tuner and the DA-M10 Power meter module. I use this with a pair of Paradigm 9se's (Original, not the MKII/III's) The amp has a wonderful sound and with these speakers they create a large, almost live-in-your-room soundstage.

The looks of this amp is every good as it's performance...too bad for Mitsubishi that their audio offering at the time was lost in the mix of their poor quality cars and appliances. (Good for us owners who can buy these for a reasonable price!)

My Tech buddy who has been servicing equipment for 30 years told me these are so rare around here that mine is the first set he has ever seen in person! He went on to tell me he thinks it is one of the best he has heard!

If you are looking for a high-end amp on a budget and can find one of these...GET IT!

Purchased At:   From original owner