Hafler P7000 Power Amplifier Amplifiers

4.33/5 (3 Reviews)

Hafler's P7000 delivers over 1000 watts of pure music. The magic of trans-nova as well as DIAMOND technology driving the output MOSFETs to higher output levels results in wide dynamic range and low distortion. For touring, mixing, commercial installation, or the most demanding cinema applications, Hafler's P7000 offers the versatility of x-card crossovers. Combine all this with trans-nova and DIAMOND technologies, and Hafler is the clear choice.

Submitted by 813_sheridan a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 22, 2011

Bottom Line:
I have been a Hafler fan since the late 70`s in which I purchased two DH200 kits and put together, having very little experience in kit building. It took me about four days to complete, very poor sodering some connects hardly making connection because of poor sodering. Inspite of the poor work I employed them into my system using as mono blocks to asis my Audio Research SP3 and Magneplanar Tympany 1D`s. When I flipped the power switch I could`nt believe the quality of performance the kits put out, from that point on I was hook on hafler. 1983 I lost interest in the audio hobby sold everything. 2010 I am back spending money like crazy. My first purchase from a seller on Ebay the Hafler trans-nova P7000 this a great amp runs a little hot which is normal and the fans are a little noisy but I can live with it. Im looking for another I want to use them as mono blocks for my Audio research LS22 and Maggie 3.6`s, any one got one for sale ? mshr899@verizon.net. I truly love the P7000 PURE MUSIC AND VERSATILITY A REAL DIAMOND.

Submitted by Rolland Barr a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: July 21, 2009

Bottom Line:
The Hafler Transnova is one of the best power amps for studio or audioPhile applications the amp has a very tight bottomend and the mids and highs are crystal clear smooth and natural, it is a very forward sounding power amp and no wonder with less then 1/4 of 1 degree phase shift in the audio band this is likley one of the most accurat amps out there. There is an adjustment internaly to get the best null possible it allows you to adjust the balanced for minimal noise. All in all a very nice power amp. I have compaired it to several other amps in its price point and nothing in todays world of hi-fi even comes close.

Submitted by Uri a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 5, 2001

Bottom Line:
Very good Sound

SFLAT: