AudioSource AMP-300 Amplifiers

• 2-channel stereo amplifier
  • 150 watts (RMS) into 8 ohms
  • 357 watts (RMS) bridged mono into 8 ohms
  • Line level and speaker level inputs
  • 2 ohm stable
  • Two independent channels

Submitted by Nautilus 803D a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: November 9, 2013

Bottom Line:
I'm using the amp for more than 7 years.
I used to have really expensive amps in the past like Krell and later Bryston. I start using this amp as my main after moving to a smaller apartment (before i had it only for my center channel).

This amp is perfectly clear and creates a real great deep stage for stereo listening. I never had any kind of troubles or strange sounds. He can easily handle my B&W 803D having powerful lows and soft mid & trebles. If you find any of these amps grab them as soon as you can, it's a great tool for the money, comparing to way more expensive super "brands".

Submitted by luigi a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 26, 2007

Bottom Line:
great amp..warm sound. - very flexible...has 2 rca inputs, 1 rca out and a speaker level input (for when your receiver has no preamp outs) tremendous value. I love the sound...i just wished the main speaker input level was in the front as well...so i can adjust the input painlessles (since it is positioned in an entertainment center although there is a db level in the front also)

i have not experienced the hum/ground loop problems that some people report.

Purchased At:   amazon

Submitted by Harp845 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 12, 2005

Bottom Line:
Great clean powerful amp.I am running the amp at 235 watts bi-wired(4 ohm output)a&b speaker output as opposed to 150 watt at 2 speaker a output. The difference Is outstanding with this setup. The reserve of power seems unmatched compared with my recievers output(120 wattsx7). I am running both fronts off the Audiosource and soundstage seems to be more open with the load taken off of my ht reciever leaving much off the burden off the ht reciever to only drive my center,rears and surround backs. Worth every penny giving that "seperates sound" of components.Also,the auto on feature works great..just be sure, like Its older model that this replaced, that you use a ground plug eliminator adapter,had alot of problems at first with amp noise and auto on,off feature. This solved all the Issues.

Purchased At:   etronics