TEAC AG-V2050 A/V Receivers

Submitted by Tim ODonnell a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 17, 2015

Bottom Line:
I own one and I love it. Bought it in a yard sale I think I paid $35.00 for it. Came with owner's manual and remote. Darn thing cranks. I wish it had more power. The speakers connected to it are Infinity RS 6000 front and RS 1000 rear and I bought those in another yard sale. They came with a NEC AVR 1000 surround sound receiver (no remote). Paid $35.00 for it all. The speakers needed the outer foam rings replaced $60.00 for all of them, front and rear. They sound like new. I can't believe it $95.00 for it all. Talk about thumping.

Submitted by Audio-Video-Phil-e a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: September 26, 2010

Bottom Line:
I'll put this Audio / Video Dolby Surround-sound receiver against any Sony, Marrantz, Pioneer, etc. high-priced (4x the price) unit on the markets .... and I've tried all those as well. The bass is true and accurate, not over driven. Clarity is pristine and so is the signal power. While this is a pre- pure digital system, it will still go toe to toe with any. Whether for Home Theater use or as a Stereo Hi-Fi component, it was shockingly superb in quality consider the modest price compared to a big bucks brand.

If you find a good one used, SNATCH IT UP!

High End: