Onkyo TX-SV343 A/V Receivers

3.88/5 (8 Reviews) MSRP : $350.00

Submitted by eddy1 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 11, 2003

Bottom Line:
Dear Sirs,

Onky name stands for one of the best in the world, I cant tell that there`s not going to be one defective, you know, one bad experience cant never be generalized as something bad.
I have Onkyo TXSV323 , and a 373 and a 535.
Its just another world in sound, having it properly set up with the right connectors and cables and well installed speakers from Onkyo it delivers pure sound without distortion.
Its very easy to make a mistake or not hooking it up correctly can become in bad sound.
But my best respect to Onkyo, its juest the best. Some times I go out and test other equipments or have the chance to help other friends to install big sound home systems here in Mexico and Onkyo makes its way apart from others.

Submitted by Dhruv Jain a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 14, 2002

Bottom Line:
I am very much satisfied with the sound quality. Its an excellent product.

Submitted by Joe a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: January 15, 2002

Bottom Line:
Great sound and made so much better than any Sony or Pioneer I have owned. I would definately recomend it to my friends.

Purchased At:   Best Buy

Submitted by Scot Gossage a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 11, 1999

Bottom Line:
What a piece of junk! Shortly after the one year warranty ran out, this thing started acting up. Sometimes my Hi-Fi VCR cannot be heard when the video source is selected, but CAN be heard when the CD is selected! (No it's not hooked up wrong)...Also, I have had a problem with the AM tuner playing two stations at once...no matter what station was selected, it played my selected station along with another station! It's just been one thing after another. The Onkyo CD player I purchased along with the receiver is also a piece of junk!...Needless to say I have purchased my first and last pieces of Onkyo equipment. If you decide to purchase this item, get the extended warranty, and be prepared to use it!

Submitted by Terry a a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: October 2, 1999

Bottom Line:
I bought this receiver as a shelf model for just over $120 and have been very pleased with it so far. It is very clean at all volumes and has all the features I was looking for. I'm also very impressed with the solid constuction and attention to detail on this and all other Onkyo products. Considering the price, a solid 5.

Duration Product Used:   a Casual Listener