Denon AVR-95 A/V Receivers

4.57/5 (21 Reviews) MSRP : $800.00

Submitted by Dan Music Lover a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 13, 2013

Bottom Line:
I have owned this receiver (though I use it exclusively as an amp) since the late 90's paired with Bic America Ventur V604 rear projection speakers. Everybody and I mean everybody who had listened to this system raves about the fidelity of the sound. The instruments are where they should be in the sound field. the musicians feel like they"re almost there.The rear projection speakers create a soundscape that is incredible. I will never replace this amp or the speakers, the system is perfectly mated at this point. A true pleasure everytime I listen to full digital Direct.

Submitted by talldude777 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 9, 2006

Bottom Line:
I bought this for what I consider a steal on e-bay. I am using it for my garage because I had to send my factory refurbished Harmon Kardon back because it had some issues. This is a great receiver in 2 channel mode with a sub, and some Bose 301's. Sounds wonderful. Gets a little hot when pushed hard, but I am totally impressed by these older model Denon products. I also bought an AVR-3030 for my living room.

Purchased At:   E-Bay

Submitted by Tom a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 18, 2001

Bottom Line:
Outstanding Performanc. Does everything Denon say's it should.

Purchased At:   Voitac Tv

Submitted by Rob a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 5, 2001

Bottom Line:
I have this unit playing through Energy take 5 speakers. I really love the sounds I get. The music is incredible, and really fills a room in the 5 channel stereo mode. The clean powerful amps really produce accurate reproduction with my ever growing collection of music DVD's (Eagles hell freezes over, Roy Orbison Black and White). Other than not having DTS and not enough fiber ports (not all of my components have coax digital output) I would definitely recomend this receiver to any begining A/V enthusiest. The 5 channel stereo is also a real treat.

Purchased At:   Award center

Submitted by Paul a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 4, 2000

Bottom Line:
great product. bought referbished at ubid. so far no problem. had unit on all day several time without any problem yet. denon's 5 channel stereo is an awesome feature.

Purchased At:   ubid