Denon AVR-4310CI 7.1 Channels Receiver A/V Receivers

• Wide Screen 7.1 Mode
  • Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital+

Submitted by Hank Aberle a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 26, 2013

Bottom Line:
I just bought this as a working receiver. I updated the firmware on Denon's server and the files were corrupt. Now nothing works except the switcher. The HD radio drops out and motorboats. The USB inputs look nice but DONT WORK!!! It freezes when I select any Network function and has to be turned off and then on again.
Denon told me to drop dead!!
Denon used to be a reputable company with very good electronics. They also used to care about their customer base. NOT ANYMORE!!! They're motivated totally by greed now. No more Denon purchases for me. Oh, and one more thing. THE MANUAL SUCKS BIGTIME!!

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by John a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 27, 2010

Bottom Line:
I had this unit for about 3 weeks when the first issue appeared. The network stopped working and when swirching between video inputs the unit froze. I had to send the unit make to Denon for repair, the unit was with them for over 30 days. During this time I was not able to get a status of the repair. When I got the unit back then sent me a B stock unit. This unit had the same network issue as the first unit, but appeared in less than a week, The unit went back in for repair, for the modified network card. The repaired unit fail again in less than 5 day.

Denon is now refunding my full purchase price if the unit. Customer service with Denon is not there. I will now never own a denon product in my life again. Once i get my check i wil go buy a Yamaha or Sony. I have never had an issue with my Yamaha or Sony devices.

Atlantic Technology :