Aiwa AV-D30 Receiver A/V Receivers

Since 1951 Aiwa has specialized in high quality audio products, continually developing and introducing new technologies to business and consumer markets throughout the world. As we enter the new Millennium, most of us are actively looking forward to a new era in audio and A/V entertainment. One where a constant flow of breakthrough technologies will not only change the way we think, but also the way we live. And it's no coincidence that Aiwa stands poised to lead the field in this exciting new adventure. A/V Receiver with Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital (AC-3) "Ready" is AIWA's most affordable A/V Receiver that provides powerful, high-performance Dolby Pro Logic surround plus Dolby Digital 5.1-Channel analog inputs for Dolby Digital application.

Submitted by Ben a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 24, 2011

Bottom Line:
I remember bringing this baby back to my apartment the day of the Columbine massacre in Colorado. It's worked well for me, handling some heavy stuff through the years. I write this review well over ten years of heavy use and write this as a sad goodbye to my trusty friend. My Aiwa is dying. You served me well and outlasted 4 vehicles I've owned. It might seem strange to some to have this attachnent to an audio receiver, but to me, this is like losing a good friend to cancer. I love you AV-D30, I will recycle you so you can live on, goodbye. Last song played on you is Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam, so fitting, goodbye.

Award-Winning Axiom: