Sanus CFV69 Racks & Stands

• Virtually Eliminates Resonance
  • Solid Construction

Submitted by P.J. a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: September 7, 2007

Bottom Line:
Terrible waste of money. JUNK! Metal used for screws, bolts, cams, pins, etc. of very poor quality. Stripped many of them easily. Some just simply broke with normal use. Cam broke in one of support rails. Can't imagine putting my new 60" plasma on this thing. Waiting for third replacement part and need more hardware cuz of stripping. Make it sound like its a quality wood product but they use a very cheap thin veneer. Will nic very easily. Will never buy another Sanus product.

Submitted by P.J. a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: September 7, 2007

Bottom Line:
I had to put model year as 2006 cuz 2007 wasn't listed.

Absolute piece of junk for the money. Metal used for screws, bolt, pins, etc., is of the cheapest quality. Threads and heads break and strip out VERY easily. The locking cam system sucks. If you have to turn it to adjust the support rails more than a couple of times the cam inside strips and is unusable. One even broke and fell out. With the trouble I'm having with the cam system on this unit, I'm afraid to put my new 60" plasma on it. I've had to have replacement parts sent to me two times and now I need another one. So you wait a week each time. They make it sound like its a quality wood product. I know furniture manufacturers use wood veneers buts this is a very cheap, fake veneer that comes off very easily.

I heard Sanus was decent... maybe relative to audio/video furniture....but I'll never buy one of their products again. Stick with REAL furniture and REAL wood for your nice flat screen TV and components.

Purchased At:   Sound Research Labs