BDI Ventura 7022 Racks & Stands

4.67/5 (3 Reviews) MSRP : $725.00

Six clear, tempered glass shelves Top shelf accommodates a 27" television monitor Solid hardwood construction Cherry stained maple, natural maple or ebonized ash

Submitted by David N a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 8, 2001

Bottom Line:
This stand was added because my previous one didn't match my system and wasn't large enough. Unfortunately, it's shelves are glass which is a poor choice for hifi but I don't care. The way I see it, this is more for looks and convenience than it is for performance. The cables are nicely hid behind the back post and it has room for everything I own. It matches my Snell E.5 Beechwood perfectly, so I've very happy. Too bad it's so damn expensive. Sheesh.

Purchased At:   Home Theater Store

Submitted by B Pelton a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 31, 2001

Bottom Line:
I fell in love with the ventura line the first time I saw them, but felt they were extremely over priced for such an simple design. So I went over to home depot and bought $70 in hardwood and built my own. The glass cost me an additional $25 with 4 shelves and 1 top plate. The whole project from start to finish took two weeks and was, as expected, very easy to build.

Purchased At:   Home Depot

Submitted by Tapan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 6, 2001

Bottom Line:
The rack has a beautiful cherry stain finish on maple wood. It definetely looks better than most audio racks out there. I put it together in about 40 minutes. Has enough shelfs for most of your audio needs and is sturdy to hold upto 95 pounds on the top shelf and about 75 pounds on the other shelves.

Purchased At:   6th Avenue Electronics