Olive® Unveils New Generation of the Opus Hi-Fi Digital Stereo
Expanded Storage, Features Boost Performance and Value. Heralds New Era in Home Hi-Fi Digital Music without Compromise
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 22, 2009 – Olive, the company creating a new standard in high quality digital music experiences, today unveiled a new generation of its Opus Hi-Fi Digital Stereo, including an unprecedented two terabyte version of its flagship Opus No. 4.
The Opus No. 4 lets consumers experience their music at home in true hi-fi sound quality. It stores thousands of CDs worth of music in original quality, connects to traditional stereo systems and allows playback through an intuitive touchscreen menu. The Opus No. 4 uses the latest technology to combine hi-fi sound quality and easy digital music access in an elegant design with a compelling price point.
for more information click over to prweb.com
Opus highlights include:
- Music is stored using lossless compression (FLAC) for the best possible reproduction of the original recording, including every tone in the artists voices and individual instruments in vivid clarity
- Sound quality is further enhanced by a high resolution digital-to-analog converter (DAC), optimized circuit design and precision power supply
- Holds almost 6000 CDs so even the largest music collection is all instantly accessible
- Navigation is fast and intuitive through a color-coded touchscreen menu or familiar CD player buttons
- Digitizing music in high fidelity is incredibly easy – either insert CDs into the built-in CD drive and the music is imported and automatically categorized…or allow Olive to do the work for you with its CD digitizing service
- Playback can be expanded throughout the home using the Melody Hi-Fi Multi-Room Player, which connects to the Opus through a wireless or wired network and allows music to be played in up to 10 rooms simultaneously
- Thoughtful design, craftsmanship and high-quality materials – fine grade aluminum exterior etched with distinctive musical genre pattern is stylish, functional (cooling without a noisy fan) and recyclable
- Maestro browser-based software makes music management easy to do – drag & drop playlist creation, metadata personalization and album artwork customization
- Thousands of pre-set internet radio stations are available and adding other personal favorites is easy
- Metadata library is extensive and regularly bolstered by proprietary additions, e.g. only Olive includes such detailed genre-specific information for Classical as Composer, Work, Orchestra, Conductor, Instrument/Voice, Choir, Soloist and for Jazz as Artist, Album, Sidemen, Release Date, Music Label, Instrument/Voice, Original Recording Date
- Opus is not a computer peripheral, so it frees the music experience from PCs or network storage devices and related security/virus concerns
- Set-up is simple, no home installers are required
More information on product specifications, features, pricing as well as images and other multi-media assets are available at www.olive.us.